VYAPAM Recruitment 2019, MPPEB Jobs 2018-19: Aspirants are you looking for the Vyapam Recruitment 2019 Then Here is good News for all the aspirants. MP Vyapam Recruitment 2019 or MPPEB Recruitment 2019 Upcoming Application Posts Dates. A number of exams are going to be conducted by the authority of MP PEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). Lakh of applicants are going to appear in the recruitment in order to apply for each post mentioned below. The application forms will be available in the year 2019. Those who want to apply for the MPPEB Recruitment 2019 can apply for the same here on this page.
All the Other Details regarding the Vyapam Recruitment 2018-19 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection process, important dates, how to apply is given here. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
VYAPAM Recruitment 2019, MPPEB Jobs 2018-19
VYAPAM Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of the Authority
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)
|Name of the Exam
|Various in a year
|Level of Exam
Name of the Examination Conducted by the Vyapam:
- PRE-MEDICAL Exam
- PRE-POLYTECHNIC Exam
- PRE-MCA ENTRANCE Exam
- MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE Exam
- PRE-GENERAL NURSING TALENT SEARCH Exam
- BA LLB (HONS) ENTRANCE Exam
- PRE-BED EXAMINATION
- PRE-ARCHITECTURE Exam
- PRE-AGRICULTURE Exam
- PRE-PG ENTRANCE Exam
- PRE-AYURVEDIC, HOMEOPATHIC & UNANI TEST (PAHUT)
- MPSLET Exam
- POLICE RECRUITMENT Exam
- TYPING PAPER HINDI
- ACCOUNTANT Exam
- AUDITOR Exam
- GENERAL NURSING TRAINING SELECTION TEST (GNTST)
- PRE NURSING SELECTION TEST (PNST)
- PRE-VETERINARY AND FISHERIES TEST (PV & FT)
- FOREST GUARD Exam
- PRE AYURVED, HOMEOPATHY, UNANI, NATUROPATHY & YOGA TEST (PAHUNT)
VYAPAM Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The Aspirants must have completed 10th or 12th or Graduation degree. The Educational qualification for each of the posts for which the applicants differ.
The Minimum age of the Aspirants must be 18 years. The upper age limit of the applicants depends on the post for which the applicants want to apply.
- The Aspirants have to pay the fee via online mode of NEFT, E-challan, Credit/Debit Cards.
- The application fee to be submitted will be mentioned here later
Starting Date for Online Application Form:- updated soon
Last date for Online Application Form:- updated soon
Exam Date:- updated soon
How to Apply for VYAPAM Recruitment 2019-
- Aspirants are required to go to the official site of Vyapam that is peb.mp.gov.in/
- Search on the Home page appropriate link.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the Mandatory Details such as personal & academic in the given field.
- Then they must upload documents and pay the application fee thereafter.
- Submit the application fee through Online Mode.
- Then finally the online application form must be submitted.
- Save & Download the Application Form for future reference.
VYAPAM Admit Card 2019:
Vyapam Admit Card 2019 will be released before 10-15 days of the exam date on its official website. Aspirants can easily download their admit card by using their valid details from the official website. the admit card is the very necessary document for all the aspirants who have applied for the application form. So all the aspirants should download the Admit Card
Vyapam Result 2019:
Vyapam Result 2019 will be declared after the succession of the exam on its official website. the Aspirants can easily check their MPPEB Vyapam result 2019 by using their valid details from the official website. the Result is very important for all the aspirants. So all the aspirants should download their Result from the official website.