Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Durgapur Steel Plant welcomes applications for the recruitment of 267 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician & Medical Service Provider Vacancies.
The steel Authority of india was established on 19 Jan 1954.its headquarter is found in New Delhi.sail is a Public Sector Company. Sail is the speediest steel organization in india. It is biggest steel making company.the organization is additionally looking to setup one full limit coordinated plant in Andhra pradesh or Telangana.
The steel Authority of india has issued a notice for the recruitment post of oct(operator cum Technician) , Act (Attendant Cum Technician)and other post. Downright 268 opening are available.all qualified applicants eligible hopefuls who need to fill the application structure they can fill the structure 8-10-2014. the beginning date of the application Form is 5-09-2014.
All qualified hopefuls who are intrigued they can apply online through the authority website.eligible competitors can apply online from 05-09-2014 to 08-10-2014. Different subtle elements like age breaking point, capability, determination procedure and how to apply are given beneath.
Short Points of interest are given underneath:
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2014 Job Details-
Job Type: Government Sector (268 Vacancy)
Name of the Association: Sail (The Steel Authority of India)
Beginning date of the application structure is: Fifth Sep 2014
Last date of the online application structure is: Eighth Oct 2014
What Is The Educational Qualification to apply this occupation?
Competitors must passed the Matriculation and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Hopefuls age cutoff ought to be 28 years as on 1-08-2014.
Name of the vacant post-
(a).Electrical (39 post)
(b).Metallurgy (16 post)
(c).Civil (05 post)
(d).Chemical (11 post)
(e).Electronics (11 post)
(a).Welder (44 post)
(b).Fitter (33 post)
(c).Electrician (7 post)
3.Medical Service Provider (Trainee):
(a).Radiology (02 post)
(b).Pharmacist (06 post)
(d).Dietitian (01 post)
Applicants will be selected on the premise of written test and interview.
Applicants need to pay Rs.250/ – General/ OBC, Rs.50/ – for Departmental applicant for Sl no 1 & 3 Posts, Rs.150/ – General/ OBC, Rs.50/ – for Departmental competitors and no expense for SC/ ST/ Pwd hopefuls.
1. Pay in Slip (SBI Challan): Candidates need to pay the charge in Power Jyoti Current record No. 32336462661 at SBI, Durgapur Main (Branch Code-0074), Durgapur at adjacent SBI limb with a printout of the “SBI Challan”.
2. Net Banking/ Credit or Debit card payment: Candidates need to pay the charge by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking online.
Process to Apply-
Qualified applicants can apply online through the Official Website (www.sail.co.in) from 05-09-2014 to 08-10-2014.
Directions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants ought to have most recent passport size size colour photo (.jpg or .jpeg just of short of what 50 kb size), signature (.jpg or .jpeg just of short of what 20 kb size) in computerized structure.
2. Hopefuls ought to have legitimate email ID, which ought to stay substantial for no less than one year.
3. Go To Official Website Of Sail (www.sail.co.in).
4. Click on Careers—> “Durgapur Steel Plant”.
5. Click on “Recruitment of Oct(t), Act(t) and Msp(t)”.
6. Click on “Apply Online” before important Post.
7. Click on “I Agree” button and Fill all the points of interest like staff subtle elements, capability points of interest, and so forth.
8. Click on “Next” button.
9. System will generate a Registration Slip with unique registration number.
10. Make payment with the Registration Slip.
11. Again relogin and enter fee details and click on Submit button.
12. After Submission of use, send hard duplicate of use to the location said how to apply.
Beginning Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-10-2014.
[button-red url=”http://www.sail.co.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]More Details About Application Structure[/button-red]