REAP Application Form 2018, Rajasthan Engineering Admission: REAP Application had been already released in Online Mode. The term REAP is widely known as Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process conducted by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. The Aspirants who want to take admission in B.Tech, B.E Courses affiliated by Kota. All Applicants are able to Apply for the REAP Application Form 2018 by the last date. After the last date no application Form will be submitted. It provides the wide platform to the aspiring candidates to apply in various Government and Private technical colleges of Rajasthan. So Aspirants who want to take admission in the B.Tech in Rajasthan Engineering College. All they can apply for the REAP Application Form 2018 by the last date.
As per the information, the REAP Application Form 2018 has been started from 1st June to 2018 and the last date for application form is 29th June 2018. After the 29th June 2018, no one can apply for the REAP Application Form 2018. All the Other details regarding the REAP Application Form 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application form, Important dates, Merit List & Counseling Dates, How to apply is updated below. All the aspirants can check the complete details from here. For the More updates regarding the REAP Online Form, 2018 will be updated here. So all the aspirants should keep in touch with us.
REAP Application Form 2018, Rajasthan Engineering Admission Form-
- 1 REAP Application Form 2018, Rajasthan Engineering Admission Form-
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota|
|Name of the Course||B.Tech, B.E|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
REAP Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must Pass 10+2 or equivalent with Science from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER), CBSE or any equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC – NCL/ MBC.
- NCL Aspirants from the state of Rajasthan) in aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, and any of Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology/ Biology as optional subject
The Aspirants needs to be born on or after October 1, 1993. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD are eligible for age relaxation up to 5 years.
Aspirant5s need to meet a host of medical fitness standards, including that of height, weight, and hearing. The candidate has to Medical Fitness Certificate in this regard.
Aspirants need to pay the REAP 2018 registration fee i.e. Rs 700 in online mode through REAP 2018 web portal. This amount will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
How to Apply for REAP Application Form 2018:
The REAP 2018 application submission process included multiple steps as:
- Aspirants should Visit the official website
- Search the REAP Application Form 2018 on the Home.
- Fill all the Personal & academic Details in the given text field.
- Payment the application fee Rs 700 in Online Mode
- Filling the application form and college choice form
- Uploading of Documents with the Photo & Signature
- Save & Download the REAP Application for Future Reference.
Option/Choice filling: After paying the advance fee, the candidate will be able to exercise option/ choice filling. The choice/option filling form will have two options – save and submit. By using the save option, the candidate can make changes to the entries.
Candidate can check seat allotment of REAP 2018 by logging in to the seat allotment portal using their REAP log-in credentials. Candidates who are allotted seats will have to download the REAP 2018 seat allotment letter and report at the allotted institute within the prescribed time. At the time of reporting.
REAP Application Form 2018 Important Dates:
- Registration and filling of option form commences: June 1, 2018
- Last date to deposit Registration fee:-June 29, 2018
- Registration/Option form filling concludes:- June 30, 2018
- Start of registration and Option Form filling -August 3, 2018
- Last date to deposit Registration fee – August 10, 2018
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Counseling Dates:
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Counseling will Start soon for the Admission Process. Aspirants can apply for the Rajasthan Admission Counselling Process.