XAT 2019 Application Form: XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) will be Organized by the Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of the XAMI. XAT 2019 Exam Date has been announced XLRI will organize this examination at all India level to offer admission into management field. The XAT score will be used by more than 150 institutions for admission. Aspirants also register for XLRI courses on the basis of GMAT score. Here, Aspirants can get detailed information about XAT exam 2019.
Aspirants can register for XAT 2019 to fill the application form online only. The conducting body of the exam will allow the filling of XAT application form 2019 till November 30 (without late fee) and mid of December (with late fee). The XAT 2019 application form will be divided into three parts- XAT registration, filling up the form with requisite details and paying the application fee. Candidates who successfully fill the XAT application form 2019.
XAT Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur|
|Name of the Exam||XAT Exam 2019|
|Level of Exam||All India Level|
XAT Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants should complete minimum 3 years duration bachelors or its equivalent degree in any discipline
- Indian, Foreign & NRI Nationals can apply for this exam.
- However, NRI & Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
Without Late Fee:
- XAT 2019: Rs. 1700
- XLRI Courses Rs. 1700 + Rs. 300 each course (additional fee)
With Late Fee:
- XAT Fee: Rs. 2000
- XLRI Courses: Rs. 2000 + Rs. 500 each course (additional fee)
- Online Registration Start: 20th August 2018
- Editing of completed application: 3rd week of August to 3rd week of December
- Last date for registration: 30th November 2018
- Last date to for registration & received application only for DD payment: 3rd week of December 2018
- Admit Card Issue: 20th December 2018
- XAT exam date: 6th January 2019
- Answer Key Release:-3rd week of January 2019
- Result Declaration:- Last week of January 2019
- XAT Score Card Release:-1st week of February 2019
How to Apply for XAT Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants Visit the official website of XAT 2019 or Click the link given below
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab and create a new account, wherein you will receive XAT ID and registration link
- Click on the XAT registration link.
- After logging in to XAT 2019 account, applicants have to choose the preferred exam city from the list of exam cities
- Now, the next step is to enter name, upload photograph and signature and save it.
- Candidates need to click on the respective links “Upload Photograph / Signature”. Then-
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it. Then click the tab ‘Upload’.
- Select citizenship from options like Indian, Foreign and NRI.
- Fill Preliminary and mandatory information such as name, date of birth, gender, parents’ name, category and contact details
- Choose Programme among Business Management (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM) and General Management Programme (GMP). This is an optional step and can be skipped in case you are not applying for XLRI
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be organized through online mode.
- The examination will be divided into two sections, i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- In the examination total 98 questions will be asked.
- The questions will be asked from following sections: Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making & G.K.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
XAT 2019 Admit Card:
Aspirants will get their admit card from 20th December 2018. The authority will provide the XAT hall ticket through online mode only.
XAT Result 2019:
Aspirants will be able to view their result in the last week of January 2019. It will be declared by the Institution through online mode on the official website.