West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently released WBPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill the 598 posts of Lecturer in the government colleges of the West Bengal. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online for this job. Before applying, the job candidates can check the notification on his website. According to the notification you have a period for online registration of the last date is 13 August 2018. The form will be filled by the online mode.
The application process of the WBPSC Lecturer Notification 2018 has been started so you should hurry up and immediately fill the application form for the posts. A candidate who is preparing for the West Bengal Public Service Commission jobs for them this is a golden chance. If they get selected for the posts then they will get the good salary and grade pay by the commission.
The candidate who wants to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 they should be Graduate from any recognized institution of India with good marks. Candidates’ minimum age should be should be 21 years and the maximum is 37 years. The all students can utilize this opportunity and move to a success full career. Aspirants if you want to know more details like examination fee, qualification, exam date, age limit, admit card, Answer key, and cut off marks etc then you can visit on its official site.
Important Details of the WBPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018: –
- 1 Important Details of the WBPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018: –
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of the WBPSC Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.2 The Procedure of the Selection:-
- 1.3 Pay Scale: –
- 1.4 Application Fees: –
- 1.5 Important Dates:-
- 1.6 How to Apply For WBPSC Lecturer Notification 2018: –
- 1.7 WBPSC Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.8 WBPSC Result 2018: –
- Organization Name: – West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Notification Name: – WBPSC Recruitment 2018
- Posts of the Name: – Lecturer
- Total Posts: – 598 posts
- Location of the job: – West Bengal
- Official website:– pscwbonline.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of the WBPSC Recruitment 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must have Bachelor degree in any stream from any reputed college of India.
Age Limit: –
Aspirants’ age must be between 21 years to 37 as on 1 January 2018. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules
The Procedure of the Selection:-
- Written Exam
Pay Scale: –
Rs. 15600 to 39100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400
Application Fees: –
- General and OBC: – 210
- SC/ST: – No fees
- Application form start date:– 24 July 2018
- Application form last date:– 13 August 2018
- Admit card:– Coming Soon
- Exam Date: – Decided Soon
- Result date:– Update soon
How to Apply For WBPSC Lecturer Notification 2018: –
- Students Open the first official site of the board that is pscwbonline.gov.in
- Find the link that is WBPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Hits on it.
- A form will be opened in front of you.
- Fill out the form with your personal and educational details correctly.
- After that, you have to upload your photo and signature in the form.
- Before submitting your form, you should check the complete form once.
- After checking the form, pay the fees by net banking or by the debit card.
- In last save the hard copy of the form on your PC for future use.
WBPSC Admit Card 2018: –
Call letter is very must document for the exam. The commission will release admit card soon before the two weeks of the exam. Without the admit card you will not be able to sit in the examination hall. The examiner first checks your call letter after that gives you permission for the exam.
WBPSC Result 2018: –
After the exam, the commission will release the result soon. The result is the most important part of the selection process. The selection of the students depends on the result. If you get the good marks in the exam then you will be able to get the job. The result of the exam will be announced after the one month of the exam.