VYAPAM Recruitment 2017 www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in For 863 Sub Inspector & Other Posts-
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) has publicized a Recruitment Notification 2016 for 863 Assistant Sub Inspector, Subedar and Platoon Commander Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before Date 27th July 2017.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for VYAPAM Recruirment 2017, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the VYAPAM Recruitment Notification are as follows:
VYAPAM Recruitment 2017-
- 1 VYAPAM Recruitment 2017-
- 2 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 2.1 Details of the Vacancy-
- 2.2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 2.3 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Organisation Name : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM)
Job Type : Government Sector (863 Posts)
Application Last Date : 27th July 2017
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Sub Inspector & Other Posts [863 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
- Subedar [63 Posts]
- Assistant Sub Inspector (District Police) [670 Posts]
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Special Branches) [22 Posts]
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Ordinance Police) [23 Posts]
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio) [25 Posts]
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Finger Print) [05 Posts]
- Platoon Commander [53 Posts]
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Graduation For Assistant Sub Inspector, Subedar and Platoon Commander Posts; 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Assistant Sub Inspector (Ordinance Police) Posts Graduation in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Assistant Sub Inspector (QD) and (Finger Print) Posts and 3 year Diploma in Electronic, Electrical and Tele Communication Engineering for Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio) Posts.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 18 year to 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per as norms.
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on bases of Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Trade Test and Interview.
Selected candidates should be pay Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. Rs. 3600/-
Qualified candidates should be pay Rs. 500/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/OBC Candidates of MP.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of VYAPAM (www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in ) on or before Date 27th July 2017.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website VYAPAM (www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in )
2. Click on the link for VYAPAM Sub Inspector & Other Posts
3. Fill up the VYAPAM Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date Of Online Application: Date 23rd June 2017
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 22nd July 2017
Date of Written Exam: 04th September 2017[button-red url=”http://www.vyapam.nic.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]