VMUEEE Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Vinayaka Mission University is going to issue the VMUEEE Application Form 2019 to provide the admission to the aspirants for the various UG and PG engineering courses. For the admission, it will soon conduct the VMU Engineering Entrance Exam (VMUEEE) 2019 in the country. Interested aspirants can fill the application form via the online or offline mode easily and appear in the exam.
Aspirants are requested that before filling the VMUEEE Application Form 2019 please carefully check all the details of the posts such as eligibility criteria, application fees, how to apply, important dates, exam mode etc from this page. After checking all these details carefully, you should apply online for the exam. There are two modes for the application that is online and offline. You can choose any of the modes and then apply for the admission.
The selection of the students for the VMUEEE Notification 2019 will be based on the written exam and personal interview round. In addition, after passing the exam the university will start the counseling sessions for the selection of the aspirants in their favorite course. The exam dates will be announced soon by the university and we will notify you about the exam dates.
VMUEEE Application Form 2019 Details: –
- 1 VMUEEE Application Form 2019 Details: –
- 1.1 VMUEEE Registration Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Mode: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 VMUEEE Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.6 How to fill the form of VMUEEE Notification 2019: –
- 1.7 VMUEEE Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.8 VMUEEE Result 2019: –
- University Name: – Vinayaka Mission University
- Form Name: – VMUEEE Application Form 2019
- Form Purpose: – Providing Admission
- Course offered: – UG and PG engineering courses
- No of Available seats: – Various
- Official site: – vinayakamission.com
VMUEEE Registration Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must be 12th passed with 50% of marks.
- For B.Tech: – In 12th physics and math are compulsory subjects
- For B.Arch: – Math is compulsory in 12th.
- For Biotechnology: – Physics & Biology are mandatory in 12th
Age Limit: –
Check the official notification.
Selection Process: –
- VMUEEE Exam 2019
Application Mode: –
Online and Offline
Important Dates: –
- Application Form starts: – 3rd week of February 2019
- Last date to submit form: – 1st week of May 2019
- Admit card release date: – May 2019
- Date of exam: – May 2019
- Result Date: – June 2019
- Counseling begin: – June 2019
VMUEEE Exam Pattern 2019: –
- Candidates will get 3 hours to answer the paper.
- The paper will have multiple-choice questions only.
- The question paper will have three subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, and Math.
How to fill the form of VMUEEE Notification 2019: –
- First of all open the official site of it that is vinayakamission.com
- Search the link for the VMUEEE Application Form 2019.
- Hits on the link and download the application form.
- Fill the form correctly and attach the copies of important documents with it.
- Check the details in the form carefully.
- Make a DD of Rs. 500 in favor of, “Vinayaka Mission University payable at Salem or Chennai”
- At the end send the form along with the DD at the, “The Registrar, Vinayaka Mission University, Sankari Main Road (NH 47), Ariyanoor, Salem – 636308, Tamil nadu”.
VMUEEE Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card will be available to download in the May 2019. If you have done your registration for the exam with the university then you will soon be able to get the call letter for the exam from this page and then appear in the exam.
VMUEEE Result 2019: –
After the exam, the aspirants will search for the result. The result of the exam will be declared in the June 2019. In addition, after the result declaration, the counseling session will begin for the passed candidates. In those, sessions they can choose their favorite college for the study.