VMOU Application Form 2018, Eligibility, Exam Dates: Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University National has been released VMOU Application form 2018 for default candidates. The VMOU exam notification has been released form VMOU June exam 2018. In which include various type of courses like – B.A, B.SC, MBA, MA, B.Sc, MCA, PGDCA, and MCOM etc. Interested candidates can apply for this examination form from here. All the candidate who wants to apply for VMOU Application are available from 1st April to 15th April 2018.
Candidates who are preparing for VMOU Application Form 2018. This is a golden opportunity. VMOU admission exam is will be conducted on June 2018. Students can check exam details below on this page. The students can fill the online application form via the online application mode. For this, we have given a direct link below on the page. Click on it and apply online for it.
Aspirants who are Applying for the VMOU Application form 2018 they should real details from entrance exam. According to the notification, aspirants must have 12th passed from any recognized institute. Candidate must have graduated with 50% marks. And aspirants who want to fill the form they should be an Indian. The counseling and admission process will be conduct on the basis on merit list.
Important Details of VMOU Application Form 2018:-
- Name of the organization: – Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU)
- Test Name: – VMOU Entrance Exam 2018
- Exam course level:- UG & PG level
- Official website: – ac.in
- Online Registration dates – 25 January 2018
- Last date of Registration for form submission – 21 April 2018
- ED application form last date:- 16 April 2018
- MBA application form last date:– 15 June 2018
- Admit card issue date:- 17 May to 23 June 2018
- Date of VMOU Exam:– 20 June to 23 June 2018
- VMOU 2018 result declaration:- 30 June 2018
- Date of online counseling:– month of July 2018
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must have completed their bachelor degree, master degree and with 50% marks from a recognized university of India.
Application Fees: – 100/-
VMOU Exam Pattern 2018:-
- Exam Mode:- Offline mode
- Medium of exam:- Hindi and English language
- Exam duration:- 120 minutes
- Question type:- objective type
|Subject||Name of question|
How to Apply for the VMOU Application Form 2018-
- First of all, Students open the official website vmou.nic.in.
- On the home page, you will see the VMOU Application Form 2018
- Click on the link.
- Before registration aadhaar card number is required.
- If you are a new register then you have to register yourself otherwise, you have to login direct.
- Fill all the details correctly according to the form.
- Upload your latest photo and signature in the application form.
- Photo size should be 20kb to 50kb.
- Now pay the application fees as per your category via online or offline mode.
- Check all the details again at once.
- Click on submit button after filling the form.
- After then have to pay the fee by net banking, debit card and credit card etc.
- Students take the hard copy of the form for future reference.
- It is necessary for you application form print out.
VMOU Admit Card 2018: –
The organization will release the VMOU Admit Card 2018 on its official site on June 2018. Aspirants can check your admit card on his site. You will be informed by the board about the release of the call letter on your registered mobile no or mail id. It is an important document. You can download your admit card. Without it you will not be allowed in the examination center.
VMOU Entrance Result 2018: –
All aspirants wait for the exam result because selection procedure is depends on VMOU exam results. The result will be release on the official site as soon after the one month. After the result declaration, the admission process will be started. The successful aspirants will be able for the admission.