Vellore Institute of Technology is going to issue the VITEEE 2019 Application Form. The university will soon conduct the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2019 to provide the admission in the four-year B.Tech program in the Chennai and Vellore campus of the VIT University. In this article, candidates can check the complete information about the application form.
The VITEEE Registration Form 2019 will start to fill from November 2018 till the last week of February 2019. Only those candidates can apply for it that is 12th passed from recognized state education board with 60% of marks. This will be the good career opportunity for all the candidates. Candidates who are born after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2019.
To get the admission into the institutions the aspirants have to pass the entrance exam. After passing the exam, the counselling session will begin for the successful students. In those sessions, the aspirants will have to choose their favourite institution as per their rank. After choosing, they will get their seat in that institution. For more details about the VITEEE 2019 Application Form read the complete article carefully.
Details of the VITEEE 2019 Application Form: –
- 1 Details of the VITEEE 2019 Application Form: –
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of VITEEE Notification 2019: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 Application Mode: –
- 1.6 VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.7 How to Apply for the VITEEE Application Form 2019: –
- 1.8 VITEEE Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.9 VITEEE Result 2019: –
- Name of University: – Vellore Institute of Technology
- Name of Form: – VITEEE 2019 Application Form
- Purpose of Exam: – Admission
- Course Offered: – 4 year B.Tech program
- Available seats: – Various
Eligibility Criteria of VITEEE Notification 2019: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants should be 12th passed with 60% of marks from a recognized board of India. They must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology subjects in the 12th.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must be born after 1st July 1997 and they must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July.
Selection Process: –
- VITEEE Exam 2019
- Merit List
Application Fees: –
The fee will be Rs. 1150 and OMR application form will be of Rs. 1200
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date to fill the form: – November 2018
- Last Date to fill the form: – February 2019
- Admit card issue date: – Coming Soon
- Exam Date: – April 2019
- Result Date: – April 2019
Application Mode: –
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019: –
- The exam will be off 2 hours 30 minutes.
- All questions will be of multiple-choice questions.
- There will be off 125 questions.
- The language will be held in English.
- There will be no negative marking.
How to Apply for the VITEEE Application Form 2019: –
- Go to the official site of the university.
- Search for the link that is VITEEE 2019 Application Form.
- Click on it
- Register yourself for the test.
- Fill out your name, address, mobile no, mail id etc in the fields for the registration.
- Hits on submit
- Hits on apply online
- Fill your other details in it carefully.
- Upload your passport size photo, and signature also.
- Hits on submit.
- Check the form before final submission.
- Deposit the fees.
- Hits on submit.
- Take the hard copy of the form.
VITEEE Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card will be released for the registered candidates only. It is an important document for you for the exam. It contains all the important details about an aspirant. It is necessary for the verification of the aspirants at the exam hall.
VITEEE Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be announced soon. After the result, the counselling sessions will begin for the successful aspirants. The aspirants have to appear in those sessions to make their choice of IITs.