Uttarakhand Revenue (Rajaswa) Department Recruitment 2015 For 464 Patwari & Lekhpal Posts revenue.uk.gov.in: Uttarakhand Revenue (Rajaswa) Department has publicized a recruitment of Patwari and Lekhpal in all districts of Uttarakhand to fill the 464 Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 05th October 2015 to Date 10th November 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2015-
- 1 Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Uttarakhand Revenue (Rajaswa) Department
Job Type : Government Sector (464 Vacancy)
Application Last Date : 10th November 2015.
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Graduate Degree from any recognized university or college for recruitment of Patwari and Lekhpal in all districts of Uttarakhand.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants upper age limit ought to be 21 Year to 28 Year as on 01 July 2015 for Patwari Posts And 21 to 35 years as on 01 July 2015 for Lekhpal Posts.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Patwari & Lekhpal Posts (464 Posts)
Details of the Vacancy-
(Patwari: 331 Posts, Lekhpal: 133 Posts)
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on the basis of their performance in Physical and Written Test. A district level selection committee comprising DM, SP, CDO, SDM etc will supervises the selection process.
Note : After selection, candidates have to undergo a year training in Almora Training Centre on their own expense.
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs 300/- for General Category applicants and Rs 150/- for SC/ST/Other Applicants will be payable through Demand Draft/ Postal Order in the name of District Magistrate (respective District).
Procedure To Apply-
- Qualified applicants ought to be Download Application Structure through the official website of Uttarakhand Revenue Department (www.revenue.uk.gov.in) from Date 05th October 2015 to Date 10th November 2015.
- Qualified applicants ought to be send application in prescribed format through registered post to District Magistrate Office (respective District).
- Documents to be send with application –* Attested photocopies of all education qualification documents (marksheet etc)
* Attested photocopy of Caste certificate (if any)
* Application Fee Demand Draft
* Attested photocopy of Employment CardNote : Write Advertisement Number & “Application for the Selection for Training for Patwari & Lekhpal” on the top of the envelope
Starting Date of Online Application : Date 05 October 2015.
Last Date of Application : Date 10 November 2015
Scrutiny of Application forms : Date 11 November to Date 20 November 2015
Date of Admit Card : Date 30 November 2015
Dates for Physical Tests : Date 15 December to 20 December 2015
Date of Written Test : Date 27 December 2015 (10:00 am to 01:00 pm)
Date of Result : Date 15 January 2015
Date of Medical Fitness & Document Verification : Date 15 February 2015
Starting Date of Training : Date 01 March 2015