Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment 2017 www.revenue.uk.gov.in For revenue posts
Uttarakhand Revenue Department has recently release the notification for the recruitment of revenue (Patwari) and Lekhpal Jobs 2017. Intrigued and Qualified candidates of Uttarakhand State which are interested about UK State revenue jobs must request the examination by submitting the application structure through online/offline mode.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for the UK Patwari Lekhpal Recruitment 2017, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the UK Patwari Lekhpal Recruitment Notification are as follows also we have mentioned the details of uttarakhand Patwari Exam syllabus, Pattern, Model paper and How to prepare:
- 1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Uttarakhand Revenue Department
Job Type : Government Sector.
Application Dates: : will available soon….
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants who want to apply for the Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal jobs should be complete the Graduation from Reputed University.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- Patwari Jobs: The candidates wish to apply for Patwari must have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 28 years.
- For Lekhpal Vacancies: The applicant of Lekhpal jobs must have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 35 years.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Revenue Department|
|Available Posts Name||Patwari and Lekhpal|
|Total Number of Posts||Patwari: 1216 Posts
Lekhpal: 428 Posts
Total Vacancies: 1644 Posts
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on Physical test, written test, medical test & documents verification.
Interested and Qualified Candidates of Uttarakhand who want to appear in this jobs should be paid through the Demand Draft and:
- Applicants From for General & OBC Category: Rs 300/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST Category Can Pay Rs 150/-.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to fill application form online through the official website of Uttarakhand Revenue Department (www.revenue.uk.gov.in).
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Revenue Department (www.revenue.uk.gov.in).
2. Click on the Advertisements/ Announcements tab.
3. Now Click on the Patwari & Lekhpal notification 2017 link.
4. Now read the complete notification carefully and Open the Apply Online Link.
5. Fill the Complete Application Form and upload all the mandatory Documents.
6. The candidates fill all the details correctly as per the documents.
7. Now Pay the application Fee & Click on the Submit option.
8. Now take a printout of the submitted application form for further reference.
Application Dates: Will Available Soon…..
[button-red url=”http://www.revenue.uk.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]