Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Dates: Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018 has been released now. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Aspirants who wish to get admission in the nursing courses in Uttarakhand state can apply for this entrance exam. Through this examination, Aspirants can get admission into ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses. Here, Aspirants can get the complete details of Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2018 including the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus.
All the Other Details regarding the Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018 such as Education qualification, application fee, Important Dates, How to Apply, Admit Card, Result is updated here. Aspirants can check the complete details from here. For the More Details regarding the Uttarakhand Nursing Online Form 2018, aspirants should keep In touch with Us.
Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018 Details:
- 1 Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018 Details:
- 1.1 Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 Application fee:
- 1.3 Important Dates:
- 1.4 How to Apply for Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018:
- 1.5 Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern 2018:
- 1.6 Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018:
- 1.7 Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2018:
- 1.8 Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2018
|Name of the Organization||H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Name of the Exam||Uttarakhand Nursing Exam|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Level of exam||State Level Exam|
Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants should have pass 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Healthcare Science
The Age of the Aspirants should be between 17 to 35 years.
|ANM/GNM||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 700/-|
|Paramedical/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Post Basic Nursing||Rs. 1500||Rs. 1000|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
|Events Name||Dates (Announced)|
|Start Date of Online Form||1st July 2018|
|Last Date for Online FOrm||21st July 2018|
|Admit card downloading starts from||24th July 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Date of Exam||28th July 2018|
|ANM||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|GNM||2 PM to 4 PM|
|Date of Exam (Paramedical)||29th July 2018 (2 PM to 4 PM)|
|Date of Exam (M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing)||29th July 2018|
|M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||2 PM to 4 PM|
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018:
- Aspirants should visit to the official website at ac.in
- Search the link as Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018
- Click on the link.
- Fill the Personal & academic Details in the given field.
- Upload Your Photo & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the Application Form in the prescribed format.
- Save & the Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern 2018:
- the question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- The total time provided for the whole exam is 2 hours.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be provided.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Objective Type of questions will be asked in the exam.
Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018:
The admit card will be released on 24th July 2018 (10:00 AM). The admit card will also be uploaded on the website. Without valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 Admit card will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the applicants.
Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2018:
the result will be announced in the third week of July 2018. Candidates who will qualify the exam can attend the counseling process.
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2018
The admission to each course will be purely done on the basis of merit prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The counseling related all information will be published in the local leading newspaper and on the website. Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2018 will be held online on the basis of merit list.