UKSSSC Uttarakhand LT Exam Date & Admit Card, UK Uttarakhand LT Exam 2020 Syllabus, Uttarakhand LT Exam Date 2020, Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020, UKSSSC Uttarakhand LT 2020 Notification, Admit card Download, Syllabus & More Information: Good news for job seekers who are preparing for the LT examination in Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a schedule for conducting the examination in 1431 posts of LT (assistant teacher) in October 2020 this year.
Six centres have been set up in the state for the UK LT Examination 2020. The previous government had issued a notification for the recruitment of 1431 posts of Uttarakhand LT 2020 just before the implementation of the code of conduct.
The Commission had a problem due to the election. about eight months after the examination of the short group of Uttarakhand Group C (Samuh G), the UKSSSC (1431 vacancy) Uttarakhand LT Examination 2020 will have started preparation.
The Commission has decided to conduct the examination on April 2021 after preparing the schedule. The examination will be conducted in three districts of Garhwal and Kumaon. However, The list is being prepared. In addition, school managers are also being agreed on.
UKSSSC LT Examination Details
- 1 UKSSSC LT Examination Details
- 2 UKSSSC LT Examination Date 2020-
- 3 Education Qualification
- 4 Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher Examination Posts
- 5 Uttarakhand LT Recruitment Posts Which will be Examined
- 6 How To Apply?
- 7 Uttarakhand LT Teacher 2020 Exam Pattern-
- 8 Uttarakhand LT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 How To Download Uttarakhand LT Ass Teacher Admit Card
- 10 Uttarakhand LT Teacher 2020 Detailed Syllabus
- 11 Uttarakhand LT 2020 Cutoff Marks & Answer Key
- 12 Uttarakhand LT 2020 Result
- Online Application Form: 14, October 2020
- Last Date Of Application Form: December 4, 2020
- Last Date To Pay Fee: December 6, 2020
- Examination Date: April 2021
- Organization: UKSSSC
- Exam Name: Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2020
- No of Posts: Galwan Division (672 Post) & Kumaon Division (759 Post)
- Exam Type: Objective Type Questions
- Mode Of Application: Offline
- Mode Of Admit Card: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct (No Interview)
- Eligibility Criteria: Other Qualifications, Graduate, B.Ed. & Age Limit is 21 to 42 years
- Application Fee: 300 for General/OBC & 150 for others
- Pay Scale: Rs. 44900 – Rs. 142400 (Level-7)
UKSSSC LT Examination Date 2020-
UKSSSC recently posted the recruitment notice to select candidates for the Assistant Teacher Posts. the Board is now going to conduct the written exam & Interview for the Aspirants who have applied. the Applicants might be searching UKSSC Uttarakhand LT Exam for that purpose we are sharing the latest information Uttarakhand LT Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Dates and another relevant update on this page. The Preparation to take the exams in UKSSSC UK LT 2020 positions in October. Safety and facilities are being assessed before the assessment of the examination centres. The written exam has scheduled in January. So all the participants must download the Hall Tickets/Admit cards of UKSSSC LT Examination 2020. for your convenience here we are sharing Uttarakhand LT Exam Call Latter/Hall Tickets 2020.
Candidates having the Graduation Degree in the concerned subject with LT Diploma/B.Ed. Degree from any recognized University is eligible to apply for Uttarakhand LT Exam 2020. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details.
Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher Examination Posts
The UK LT Exam 2020 will be held in the following posts:
Science, Hindi, Arts, English, Mathematics, etc.
Uttarakhand LT Recruitment Posts Which will be Examined
Total No. Of Vacancies – 1431 Posts
- Galwan Division: 672 Post
- Kumaon Division: 759 Post
Galwan Division Details
- Hindi – 120 Posts
- English – 100 Posts
- Sanskrit – 14 Posts
- Mathematics – 86 Posts
- Science – 113 Posts
- General – 55 Posts
- Art – 112 Posts
- Yoga – 67 Posts
- Home Science – 9 Posts
- Commerce – 10 Posts
- Music – 1 Post
- Urdu – 5 Posts
Kumaon Division Vacancy Details
- Hindi – 165 Posts
- English – 96 Posts
- Sanskrit -21 Posts
- Mathematics – 122 Posts
- Science – 135 Posts
- General – 2 Posts
- Art – 138 Posts
- Yoga – 60 Posts
- Home Science – 2 Posts
- Commerce – 3 Posts
- Music – 2 Posts
- Urdu – 1 Post
- Punjabi – 1 Post
- Bangla – 1 Post
How To Apply?
All the Interested and qualified candidates need to apply for the desired posts through the online mode at sssc.uk.gov.in from 19 October 2020 to 4 December 2020. After submitting the Online Applications, the candidates need to take a printout of the application for future reference.
Uttarakhand LT Teacher 2020 Exam Pattern-
The question paper will be divided into section:
Section A and Section B.
Section A includes the topic related to the Teaching/Educational Aptitude, Reasoning, and General Knowledge. Total number of question will be of 100
|S.N.||Paper||Subject||Total Number Question||Total Time|
|1||Paper -1||Reasoning||100||2 Hours|
|4||Paper – 2||Concerned Subject||100||2 Hours|
Uttarakhand LT 2020 Admit Card
candidates who are appearing in Uttarakhand LT Exam 2020 and preparing for the examination of UK LT Recruitment 2020 have a good chance to grab their opportunity. and If you’re looking for Uttarakhand LT 2020 Admit card then you are in right place. Candidates can get all the notification regarding Uttarakhand LT like Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key & Cut Off can visit the official website of UKSSSC (http://ssc.uk.gov.in/) also you can download your UK LT Exam 2020 Admit card through it.
How To Download Uttarakhand LT Ass Teacher Admit Card
- Candidates need to open the official website page of UKSSSC.
- Check for the appropriate Admit Card link from the list.
- Enter the registration details in the required fields.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Now the admit card file will appear on the screen.
- download the file & take a print out of it.
Uttarakhand LT Teacher 2020 Detailed Syllabus
- Figures/Verbal Classification
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Alphabet Test
- Question-related to the dictionary
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Sitting Arrangement
- Non-verbal series
- Logical Deduction
In General Awareness questions are asked from different topics which are as follows:
- Important Days.
- Indian History.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian National Movement.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
Teaching Aptitude: –
In Teaching Methodology section questions are asked from different topics which are as follows:
- Aptitude & Development of Student
- child-centred & Progressive Education
- Development of Teacher Education India
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Methods & Theories
- Reports & Tests
- Responsibility / Duties of TeacherInclusive Education
- Learning & Pedagogy
- Responsibility Towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
In this section, the question will be asked from the concerned subject. This is the very Important section for a perspective of the selection because 100 question asks from this subject. Some concern subject name is given below.
- Social Studies
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Sentence structure.
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे.
- अनेकार्थी शब्द.
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव.
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण.
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित.
- Organic synthesis.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Exploring Real Numbers.
- Understanding Logarithms.
- Quadratic Equation.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Linear Equations.
- Real Numbers.
- Euclidean Geometry.
- Elementary Number Theory.
- Arithmetic Progressions.
- A pair of Linear Equations in two variables.
- Linear Equations in two variables.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Areas and Volumes.
- Countries and capitals.
- About India and it’s neighbouring countries.
- Scientific observations.
- National News (current).
- History of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- International issues.
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Geography of India.
- National and international current affairs.
- New inventions.
- Constitution of India.
- Pedagogical Issues
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Educational.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Work and Play.
- Family and Friends.
Uttarakhand LT 2020 Cutoff Marks & Answer Key
Uttarakhand UBTER LT Assistant Teacher Answer Key is in will be declared as soon as possible. but its time wait for it when it will declare. we continue working to find its update so you can see the update for that you keep move for notification. all those applicants can get all the notification like Uttarakhand LT Cut off marks & Answer Key through the official website of UBTER (http://ssc.uk.gov.in/). The candidates belonging to the unreserved category need to have to secure minimum 45% Marks while this criterion for reserved category is 35%.
Uttarakhand LT 2020 Result
Looking for Uttarakhand LT Exam 2020 Result? then you are in right place. UKSSC have recently finished the Uttarakhand LT Exam 2020 and now all the Candidates are waiting for their LT Uttarakhand Examination Result 2020. UBTER is now working for the Uttarakhand LT Examination Result 2020. we inform you to keep patience and bookmark our website www.indjobsportal.in because we will share here each and every information regarding the Uttarakhand LT Examination like Uttarakhand LT Exam Cut off Marks, Results & Answer Keys 2020. As the UKSSSC will announce the Uttarakhand LT Exam result 2020 in its official website, we will provide the official links related to Uttarakhand LT Exam Results
More Awesome Posts –
- Uttarakhand Board 10th Date Sheet 2018 Intermediate Exam Time Table UK Board Exam Routine PDF Download
- Uttarakhand Board 12th Date Sheet 2018 Intermediate Exam Time Table UK Board Exam Routine
- UBTER Group C Answer Key- Uttarakhand Samuh G Exam 2018 Results And Answer Keys
- India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak New Exam Pattern And Syllabus PDF
- Kumaun University Time Table 2017 – KU BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, MSC, M COM Exam Date Sheet 2017-2018
- CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2018 PDF Download @cbse.nic.in CBSE Board Class XII Time Table