UPSSSC Recruitment 2018, Agriculture Technical Assistant Vacancy: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 to fill the 2059 posts of Agriculture Technical Assistant in Group – C. This is a good job opportunity for the aspirants who are preparing for the PSC jobs. Aspirants who are interested in the vacancy can register themselves through the online mode from the given direct link below of the page.
For the selection of the suitable aspirants, the commission will conduct the computer based exam,. The candidates who will pass the exam of the UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Notification 2018 they will definitely get their job. The selected candidates will get the good salary and grade pay on the monthly basis. For the exam preparation, you can also download the exam pattern and syllabus of it.
Interested aspirants will have to apply after reading the advertisement of the UPSSSC Recruitment 2018. In this advertisement, you will get the complete details about the recruitment that is eligibility criteria, registration process, application fees, admit card, exam date and result date also. If you fulfill the required eligibility for the posts then you can easily apply for it.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 1 UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 1.1 Vacancy Details: –
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.3 Selection Criteria: –
- 1.4 Pay Scale: –
- 1.5 Application Fees: –
- 1.6 Important Dates: –
- 1.7 Mode of Application: –
- 1.8 Important Link: –
- 1.9 How to Apply for the UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Jobs 2018:
- 1.10 UPSSSC Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.11 UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Result 2018: –
Details of the UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Jobs 2018: –
- Organization Name: – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Name of Recruitment: – UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Posts Name: – Agriculture Technical Assistant
- No of Posts: – 2059
- Job Location: – Uttar Pradesh
- Job Type: – State Govt Job
- Application Mode:– Online
- Official site: – upsssc.gov.in
Vacancy Details: –
- General: – 1031
- OBC: – 555
- SC: – 432
- ST: – 41
Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
For the posts, aspirants should be Graduate in Agriculture from a recognized university of India.
Age Limit (As on 01 July 2018): –
- Minimum age required: – 21 Years
- Maximum age required: – 40 Years
Selection Criteria: –
- Written Exam
Pay Scale: –
Rs. 5200 to 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2400
Application Fees: –
General/OBC: – Rs. 185
SC/ST/PWD: – Rs. 85
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date to fill the online form: – 21 July 2018
- Closing Date to fill the form: – 23 August 2018
Mode of Application: –
Important Link: –
- Download the UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Notification 2018
- Apply online for the UPSSSC Jobs 2018
How to Apply for the UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Jobs 2018:
- Go to the official site that is upsssc.gov.in
- Go to the career section.
- Find the UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 link
- Click on the link.
- A blank form will be appeared on the PC.
- Enter your details like name, age, contact no, educational qualification etc correctly.
- Upload your new passport size photo and the signature also.
- Check the form at least once.
- Deposit the application fees through the online banking.
- Download the application form in your pc for future use.
UPSSSC Admit Card 2018: –
The board will release the call letter before the 15 days of the exam. All the candidates who are registered for the exam can download the call letter using their registration no and password. Call letter is an important document for all of the candidates for the exam.
UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Result 2018: –
As per the sources, the board will announce the result of the written exam soon. In addition, after the releasing of the result, the next recruitment process will be started within 2 weeks. Successful aspirants will get the job after passing the exam with the good marks.