UPSC Recruitment 2015 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services Examination Post Online Application 475 Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 475 Engineering Services Examination Post. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 14th March 2015 to Date 10th April 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for UPSC Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment notification are as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Union Public Service Commission
Job Type : Government Sector (475 Posts)
Application Last Date : 10th April 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/M. Sc degree or equivalent.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified hopefuls age limit ought to be 21 years to 30 years.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Engineering Services Examination Post (475 Posts)
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Qualified competitors ought to be pay Rs. 200 by Online Banking Debid card/Credit card or by Cash in any Branch of SBI.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified hopefuls ought to apply online through the official webiste of Union Public Service Commission (http://www.upsconline.nic.in) from Date 14th March 2015 to Date 10th April 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application Form-
1. Qualified competitors ought to be Visit official website (http://www.upsconline.nic.in)
2. Now open the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
3. Select the desired Posts and click on the link “Apply online”
4. Now fill up the application form online upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form.
5. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
5. Take print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 14th March 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: 10th April 2015