UPSC Recruitment 2015 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Joint Directors (Crops Development Directorates), Scientists SB (Chemical), Drugs Inspector & Other Posts 173 Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 173 Joint Directors (Crops Development Directorates), Scientists SB (Chemical), Drugs Inspector & Other Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 28th February 2015 to Date 19th March 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for UPSC Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment notification are as follows:
Organisation Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Type : Government Sector (173 Vacancy)
Application Last Date : 19th March 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be capability like Master’s degree or Post Graduate in Chemistry/ Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology, Agricultural Sciences, B.E./ B. Tech/ M.tech in related streams or others from recognised university or college. for more educational qualification refer the official advertisment.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants Upper age limit ought to be 30-53 Years according to posts.
Name of the vacant Posts-
Joint Directors, Scientists SB, Drugs Inspector & Other Posts [173 Vacancy]
Details of the vacancy-
1. Joint Directors (Crops Development Directorates) [02 vacancy]
2. Scientists SB (Chemical) [04 vacancy]
3. Drugs Inspector [147 vacancy]
4. Architect [01 vacancy]
5. Professor (IT) Technical [02 vacancy]
6. Professor (Civil Engineering) Technical [01 vacancy]
7. Associate Professor (Civil Engineering) Technical [01 vacancy]
8. Associate Professor (IT) Technical [01 vacancy]
9. Assistant Professor (Unani) [14 vacancy]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on their performance in Interview.
Selected Applicants ought to be pay Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4800/- for Drugs Inspector, Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade pay Rs. 6600/- for Joint Directors , Architect, Scientists SB and Associate Professor (Unani), Rs. 37400-67000/- + Grade pay Rs. 10000/- for Assiciate professor (IT/CIVIL) Posts.
Qualified applicants ought to be pay Rs. 25 through online banking or by Branch.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to apply online through the official website of UPSC (http://upsconline.nic.in) from Date 28th February 2015 to Date 19th March 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application Form-
1. Go to the Official Website of UPSC (http://upsconline.nic.in)
2. Click on the link “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”
3. Fill the application form online for desired posts.
4. Pay the application fee through any mode of payment.
Starting Date of Online Application Form: Date 28th February 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 19th March 2015
[button-red url=”http://upsconline.nic.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]