UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has provide a notice for Combined Defense Services Examination 2014-15, will be organize for the recruitment of 464 opportunities in different courses. Qualified hopefuls may apply online from Date 8th November 2014 to Date 5th December 2014.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for UPSC Recruitment 2014-15, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment notification is as follows:
More Government Jobs 2014-2015
IAS Prepration Tips And Study Materials
UPSC Recruitment 2014-15 Details-
Organisation name : Union Public Service Commission
Job Type : Government Sector (464 Vacancies)
Exam Name : CDS (I) Exam 2015
Application Last date : 5th December 2014
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Applicants ought to have Degree of a perceived college or equal for Indian Military Academy And Officers Training Academy (Men And Non Technical) Posts, Degree in Engineering from a perceived college/organization for Indian Naval Academy Post, Degree of a perceived college (with physics, science & maths at 12th standered) or Bachelor of Engineering for Air Force Academy Post.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Competitors ought to conceived not sooner than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1997 for Indian Military Academy and Indian Naval Academy Posts, conceived not sooner than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1996 for Air Force Academy Post, conceived not sooner than 02-01-1991 & not later than 01-01-1997 for Officers Training Academy (men and Technical) Posts.
Name of the vacant Posts-
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 140th Course in Jan 2016 (200 Posts)
2. Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 103rd SSC Course (Men) in April 2016 (175 Posts)
3. Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 17th SSC Women (Non Technical) Course in April 2016 (12 Posts)
4. Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala-Course in Jan 2016 (45 Posts)
5. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course, Jan 2016 (32 Posts)
Shortlisted competitors will be called for Officer Intelligence Rating, Picture Perception Description Test, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and Conference, Interview, Medical Examination, written examination.
Different Courses Related To Management
Gate 2015 Exam Study Materials And Complete Details
Intrested or Qualified hopefules should pay Rs.200/- by depositing money in any branch of SBI or its Associate banks by cash or by Net banking/Visa/Master card/Credit card or Debit card. Female/SC/ST hopefules are exempted from fee.
Procedure To Apply-
Intrested or Qualified hopefules ought to apply online through the Official Website (www.upsconline.nic.in) from Date 08-11-2014 to Date 05-12-2014.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
1. Before apply online Qualified hopefules should scan their photograph and signature.
2. Now Go to the Official website of UPSC (www.upsconline.nic.in).
3. Click on the Link “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Before filling online application structure candidates have to read the notification & guideline completly.
5. Competitor have to fill online application form in two stages “PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration”.
6. Now click on “PART-I Registration” here you will show a list of active examinations.
7. Click on the “Click here” to apply.
8. Part-I Registration contains four pages, Page one contains personal details.
9. After filling personal details click on “Continue” button you will go the second page.
10. In Second page the system will ask ‘claiming age Relaxation’.
11. Now click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the next page.
12. Now in 3rd Page select appropriate course and fill other details and Click on the “Continue” button to go to the next page.
13. Now competitors has to verify and click on the “Update” button (do’t click edit button).
14. Now unique Registration ID, Date of birth and other details will show on the screen.
15. Take the printout copy of page for ‘Registration ID’, DOB and other details for Part-II registration process.
16. Now Go for Part-II registration.
17. Now hopefules have to pay the fee through cash or Net banking/Visa/Master card/Credit card or Debit card in any branch of SBI & its associated banks.
18. Competitors have to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
19. Now click on the View/Print Application to complete the registration precess.
20. After completing the Registration Process competitors have to take the printout duplicates of application form for further use.
General Studies for Civil Services Preliminary Examination Paper
CDS Combined Defence Services Examination: 10 Practice Sets
Starting Date Of Online Application: Date 08-11-2014
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 05-12-2014
Last Date to Pay the Fee through Pay by Cash Mode: Date 04-12-2014
Date of Examination: Date 15-02-2015