UPSC IFS Recruitment 2015 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) For 110 Indian forest service Jobs: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 110 Indian forest service Jobs. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 23rd May 2015 to Date 19th June 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the UPSC IFS Recruitment Notification are as follows:
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2015-
- 1 UPSC IFS Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Type : Government Sector (110 Posts)
Application Last Date : 19th June 2015
Name of the Exam: UPSC IFS exam 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Graduate in any discipline from recognised University for UPSC IFS exam 2015.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 21 years to 32 years.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Indian forest service jobs (110)
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on Following:
IFS (Preliminary) Examination 2015
Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2015
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 100/- for General Category applicants and free for SC/ST/Female/PHC Category applicants.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of UPSC (www.upsconline.nic.in) from Date 23rd May 2015 to Date 19th June 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of UPSC (www.upsconline.nic.in)
2. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
3. Select the desired Posts and click on the link “Apply online”
4. Now fill up the application form online upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form.
5. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
5. Take print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 23rd May 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 19th June 2015