UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form: Union Public Service Commission will soon release the UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form on its official website. This form is known as Civil Services Exams. The application form will be available from the 1st week of February 2019. Aspirants who want to recruit for the civil services can apply online for the posts before the last date. The commission conducts the civil services exam to recruit the eligible candidates for the IAS, IPS, IFS, and other groups A and B posts.
The selection process for these posts will consist of the preliminary exam, main exam, and Interview round respectively. The exam will be held in June 2019 via the offline mode. Applying candidates will get the six attempts to clear the examination. The pre-exam should be clear in one attempt and the five attempts are for to clear the main exam. All the details regarding the UPSA IAS Application Form 2019 such as academic qualification, age, exam pattern, how to apply, application fees, important dates etc are available below on this page. Candidates should check them carefully and after that fill the application form.
Interested aspirants will soon be able to fill the UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form via the online mode. For this, we have given a direct link below of this page. You are advised to please carefully check the complete details of the form and then apply online for it. This is the good opportunity for all of the candidates who want to get this great job and want to make the successful career.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019 Details:-
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019 Details:-
- 1.1 UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 The Process to Fill the Form of UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019:-
- 1.6 UPSC IAS Pre Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.7 UPSC IAS Main Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.8 UPSC IAS Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.9 UPSC IAS Result 2019: –
- Organization Name: – Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the form: – UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form
- Posts Name: – IAS, IPS, IFS, and other groups A and B posts
- Total Posts: – Various
- Mode of Application: – Online
- Official site: – upsconline.nic.in
UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must be graduate from the any recognized university of India.
Applicants who are in their final semester/year can also apply.
Age Limit: –
Between 21 years and 32 years.
The age relaxation for SC/ST category will be 5 years and for OBC will be of 3 years.
Selection Process: –
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
Application Fees: –
- General/OBC: – 100
- SC/ST/PH: – No fees to pay
Important Dates: –
- Application form start date: – 19 February 2019
- Closing date to fill the form: – 18 March 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card release date: – May 2019
- Pre Exam date: – 2 June 2019
- Pre Exam Result Date: – August 2019
- Main Exam Admit Card release date: – September 2019
- Main Exam date: – 20 September 2019
- Final Result Declaration Date: – January 2020
The Process to Fill the Form of UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019:-
- Go to the official site of the commission, which is upsconline.nic.in.
- Find the link, which is UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form.
- Click on the link
- Register yourself if you are a new user.
- Now click on apply online.
- Enter your complete details in the form correctly.
- Please upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Check the form at once before the payment
- Pay the application fees.
- Click on submit.
- Take the print out of the form.
UPSC IAS Pre Exam Pattern 2019: –
|Paper||Details of the question papers||Total Marks||Total Time|
|I||General Studies||200||2 hours|
|II||Aptitude test (CSAT): – Candidate must score at least 33% marks in this paper.||200||2 hours|
UPSC IAS Main Exam Pattern 2019: –
|Paper A||One of the Indian languages selected by the applicants from the list||300|
|Paper B||English (qualifying)||300|
|Paper I||Essay Writing||250|
|Paper II||General studies I||250|
|Paper III||General studies II||250|
|Paper IV||General studies III||250|
|Paper V||General studies IV||250|
|Paper VI, VII||2 papers from the subjects which selected by the applicants from the list of optional subjects (250 marks for each paper)||500|
|Total of Written Exam||1750|
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card for the exam will be released in May 2019. The call letter will be different for each paper. The candidates who are registered with the organization will be able to download the call letter. The exam dates have been announced.
UPSC IAS Result 2019: –
The result will be announced in August 2019. The result of the exam will be announced after the one month of the exam. The aspirants who will pass the exam with the good marks will be sitting in the main exam.