UPSC CDS II Exam Notification & Syllabus is here. Download Union Public Service Commission Examination II Syllabus along with the exam pattern on www.upsc.gov.in UPSC CDS II Previous Year Papers, UPSC CDS Admit Card on this page.
CDS II Course Names & Vacancy Details-
|Course Name||Total Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||100|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA)||45|
|Air Force Academy (AFA)||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy (OTA)||225|
|Officers’ Training Academy (OTA)||12|
UPSC CDS 2 Important Dates-
- Apply From: 9th August 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 8th September 2018
- Exam Date: 19th November 2018
- Result Date: End of July 2019
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy- Candidates should have the Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy- Qualified Candidates have a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy- Interested Applicants should have Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Applicants should be Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog up to the last semester / year for which results have been declared up to the time of submission of application.
- For IMA : Unmarried male Applicants born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July 1999 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male Aspirants born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 1999 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 02nd July, 1994 and not later than 01st July, 1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02nd July, 1992 and not later than 01st July, 1998) only are eligible. [Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live out with family.]
- For Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for men): Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) : Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999.
UPSC CDS II Exam Syllabus 2018-
UPSC Combined Defence Service II Syllabus is available for free download. Job Applicants who applied for this notification are looking for the UPSC CDS II Syllabus. You can collect the UPSC CDS Examination II Syllabus & Exam pattern @www.indjobsportal.in Contestants who want to achieve job in this company first of all gather the UPSC CDS Syllabus & Exam pattern from this page and start the Preparation. Contenders who eagerly waiting to download the UPSC CDS II Exam Syllabus and Start preparation to get good marks in this examination. For those People we provided the details information UPSC CDS Syllabus PDf in this page for free download. Officials also updated the UPSC CDS Examination 2 Syllabus on their official website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS Examination II Syllabus @www.upsc.gov.in-
Download UPSC CDS Examination Syllabus on this page to start preparation. Job Seekers who successfully registered your name for this notification now searching for the UPSC CDS II Syllabus. Those applicants don’t waste time for Probing here we given the detailed information about the UPSC CDS Syllabus & Exam pattern on this page. Postulates who want to get good marks in this examination should start the preparation by collecting the UPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern on this page.
Contestants who not started the Preparation may collect the UPSC CDS II Syllabus and begin the Practice for this examination. The UPSC CDS II Exam Pattern details information are given below. UPSC Combined Defence Service II Syllabus full information is given below in the form of pdf. Select the UPSC CDS Exam Syllabus pdf link and now the analysis of exam paper. For more details about this UPSC CDS II Syllabus can study from this page. Download UPSC CDS Syllabus from the official website @www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Combined Defence Service II Exam Syllabus-
UPSC CDS II Exam Pattern-
UPSC CDS II Exam Pattern is given in this page. Contestants who registered for this recruitment are searching for the UPSC CDS Exam II Exam Pattern. You can refer UPSC Combined Defence Service Test Pattern is as follows.
Exam Pattern for UPSC Air Force Academy, Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Subject||Total No of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General English||100 marks||2 hours|
|2||General Knowledge||100 marks||2 hours|
|3||Elementary Mathematics||100 marks||2 hours|
|Total||300 marks||6 hours|
Test Pattern for Officers Training Academy post:
|S.No||Name of the Subject||Total No of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||100 marks||2 hours|
|2||English||100 marks||2 hours|
|Total||200 marks||4 hours|
Union Public Service Commission CDS Syllabus-
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Service Examination II 2017.
No of Vacancies: 414 posts.
Job Location: All India.
Examination Date: 08-09-2017.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS II Exam Syllabus for Elementary Mathematics-
1. Unitary method:
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Simple and Compound interest.
- Profit and loss.
- Ratio and proportion.
2. Number System:
- Natural numbers.
- Rational and Real numbers.
- Square roots.
- Decimal fractions.
3. Elementary Number Theory:
- Division algorithm.
- Prime and composite numbers.
- Tests of divisibility.
- Multiples and factors.
- Euclidean algorithm.
- Laws of logarithms.
- Use of logarithmic tables
- Theory of polynomials.
- Quadratic equations.
- Basic Operations.
- Simple factors.
- Remainder Theorem.
- H.C.F., L.C.M.
- Heights and distances.
- trigonometric identities.
- Use of trigonometric tables,
- Planes Theorems.
- Properties of angles at a point.
- Parallel lines.
- Lines and angles.
- Surface area.
- Lateral surface
- Bar charts.
- Pie charts.
- Tabulation of statistical data.
- Graphical representation frequency polygons.
UPSC CDS II Syllabus for General Knowledge-
- Science & Technology.
- Elected / Appointed.
- Persons in news.
- Places in news.
- Summits & Conferences.
- Commission / Committees.
- Deaths / Obituary.
- Billateral Issues.
- Current Events.
- Population Census.
- Indian Economy.
- Books & Authors.
- Latest Abbreviations.
- Country- Capital – Currency.
- Important Days.
- Sports & Games.
UPSC Combined Defence Service II Exam Syllabus for English-
- Choosing the appropriate word.
- Double blanks in a sentence.
- Choosing the appropriate Filler.
- Synonyms & antonyms.
- Spelling check.
- Spotting the errors.
- Phrase Substution.
- Ordering of sentences or Jumbled up sentences.
- Cloze test/ Passage.