Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of Rajasva Nirikshak posts. Candidates who are willing to make their career in government sectors its good news for them. Interested and eligible competitors may apply online from Date 16-09-2014 to Date 16-10-2014. Kindly read the underneath gave data, for example, educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure and so forth precisely before requisitioning for this job.
Candidate must see below:
Job Type: Government Sector (617 posts)
Application Starting date: 16 september 2014
Application Last date: 16 October 2014
Name of the Exam: Rajasva Nirikshak Exam 2014
Name of the Post: Rajasva Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector)
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Applicants ought to have Bachelor’s Degree from an University or college secured by law in India or a capability perceived by the Government.
What Is The Age Limit for this job?
Candidates age limit should be 21 years and must not have crossed 40 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e they must have not been conceived sooner than 02-07-1974 and not later than 01-07-1993. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of written exam, medical exam, interview And viva voce test.
Eligible competitors ought to pay Rs.100/- & Online processing fee Rs.15/- for UR, OBC candidates, Rs.40/- & Online processing fee Rs.15/- for SC, ST candidates, Online processing fee Rs.15/- for Hanicapped candidates through printout copy of E-Challan/ I-collect in any branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank on or before 13-10-2014.
Regulated Process to Apply-
Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ from Date 16-09-2014 to Date 16-10-2014.
General Instructions to Apply Online-
1. Go To The Official Website Of UPPSC (http://uppsc.up.nic.in/).
2. Click on the “Notifications”
3. Candidates have to read all the instructions before applying online.
4. Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
5. Click on the “Apply”—-> “Candidate Registration”.
6. Online Application will be completed in three Stages (Part-I, Part-II).
7. In Part-I registration candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
8. Submit the application form, the second page that will show your Registration Slip with unique registration code for future refernce.
9. Presently competitors need to pay the fee through the E-Challan/ I-Collect.
10. If candidates had click on the “E-Challan” option an challan copy will be generated and pay the fee at the any branch of concerned bank.
11. If candidates had click on the “I-Collect” option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on “Click here to payment through I-Collect ” button.
12. Applicants need to pay the fee through Net Banking.
13. Click on the “Submit Application Form” Part-II application form will be generated.
14. Fill the details of fee & registration number, scanned photograph with signature & details.
15. Click on submit button & a page will be opened form complete form submission.
16. Fill the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
17. After filling details preview thw application form & click on the “Submit” button.
18. Presently take the print out duplicates of use structure & different structures for future utilization.
Opening Date for Registration: 16 September 2014
Last Date of Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 13 October 2014
Last date of Receipt of Application: 16 October 2014.
[button-red url=”http://uppsc.up.nic.in/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]