UPPSC Admit Card 2018, Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release the UPPSC Admit Card 2018 on its main website for the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Exam 2018. The commission is going to conduct this exam to fill the 10738 posts of LT Grade Assistant Teachers in the state. The exam dates are finalized and many aspirants are registered for the exam. The commission will soon release the call letter in upcoming days.
All the enrolled candidates can download the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Call Letter 2018 from this page. For this, they have to use their user id and password in the given link below on this page. After entering the details, the candidates can download the call letter for the exam and appear in the exam. Admit card is very necessary for the aspirants. Without it, no one will be allowed in the exam hall.
The aspirants should check the details of the call letter carefully. The UPPSC Admit Card 2018 contains the important details about an aspirant like exam date and time, exam center’s address, roll no, photo id, signature etc. The aspirants will have to bring their one valid id proof with them such as. The authority of the exam will check these documents at the exam center. Candidates should reach on the exam center on time.
Details of the UPPSC Admit Card 2018: –
- Name of Commission: – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam: – UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Exam 2018
- Posts Name: – LT Grade Assistant Teachers
- Total no of posts: – 10738
- Level of exam: – State Level
- Category: – UPPSC Admit Card 2018
- Date of exam: – 29 July 2018
- Admit Card Status: – Available soon
- Result date: – Announced Soon
- Official Site: – uppsc.up.nic.in
Candidates who are preparing for the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam 2018 are informed that the UPPSC Admit Card 2018 is going to be released soon on the official site. Registered candidates can download it from there. For this, you have to use your user id and password to download the call letter. It is the most important document for the exam. You have to show it to the exam authority on the exam date for your verification.
Steps to download the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2018: –
- Open the official site of the uppsc that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Find the link which is UPPSC Admit Card 2018
- Hits on the available link.
- A blank form will be opened on the PC screen.
- Please fill your user id and password in it.
- Hits on submit.
- The admit card will be opened on the PC.
- Check your details in it.
- Take the print out of it for future use.
UPPSC Exam Pattern 2018: –
|Part I||General Studies||30||30||2 Hours|
|Part II||Concerned Main Subject||120||120|
uppsc lt grade assistant teacher syllabus 2018-
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh
- Important Days.
- Indian History.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian National Movement.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Policy.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Teaching Aptitude : –
- Learning & Pedagogy
- Responsibility Towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
- Aptitude & Development of Student
- Child-Centered & Progressive Education
- Development Teacher Education India
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Methods & Theories
- Reports & Tests
- Responsibility / Duties of Teacher Inclusive Education
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Home Science
- Language use (Grammar, functions of language and phonetics)
- Parts of speech
- Clauses: noun, adjective, adverbial and conditional clauses
- Active and passive voice
- Tense forms: present simple, present continuous, present perfect, past simple, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous and future forms
- Types of sentences (simple, compound and complex sentences)
- Modal verbs
- Functions of language: introducing oneself and others, seeking and giving information, asking for and giving directions, giving instructions, making a request, giving suggestions and advice, expressing comparison and contrast, complaining, apologizing, thanking, expressing one’s opinion
- Phonetics: Sounds of English (vowels, consonants, stress and intonation patterns)
- Conjunctions and linkers
- Direct and indirect speech
- Degrees of comparison
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, phrasal verbs, idioms, compound words, collocations, proverbs, word forms, abbreviations
- Figures of speech
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret unfamiliar reading passages (a narrative and an argumentative or descriptive passage)
- An unfamiliar poem
- विलोम शब्द।
- Unseen अंश।
- मुहावरे और वाक्यांश।
- विषय-क्रिया निपटान
- वाक्य के फेरबदल।
- वाक्य की पुनर्व्यवस्था।
- एक वाक्यांश प्रतिस्थापन।
- वाक्य का निर्माण।
- त्रुटि में सुधार।
- कारतूस के भीतर भरें।
- समानार्थक शब्द।
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Work and Play.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Data Handling.
- Solids around Us.
- Addition and Subtraction.
Social Studies/ History:-
- When, Where and How.
- Earliest Societies.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- First Cities.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant Lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India After Independence.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Rural Life and Society.
Social and Political Life:-
- The Judiciary.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Constitution.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized.
- Pedagogical issues
- Parliamentary Government.
- Making a Living.
- Understanding Media.
- Local Government.
- State Government.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Result 2018: –
The result of the exam will be announced in the September 2018. Because of the many students, the result declaration process can be long. However, the candidates can easily find their result from this page. We will notify about the result date.