UPPCL Recruitment 2015 Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Asst Accountant Posts www.uppcl.org : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 395 Asst Accountant Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 09th November 2015 to Date 08th December 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for UPPCL Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the UPPCL Recruitment Notification are as follows:
UPPCL Recruitment 2015-
- 1 UPPCL Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.1.2 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 1.1.3 Details of the Vacancy-
Organisation Name : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Job Type : Government Sector (395 Posts)
Application Last Date : 08th December 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Degree with Commerce & ‘O’ level/ ‘A’ level/ ‘B’ level/ ‘C’ level certificate from DOEACC for UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2015
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2015. age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy layer) applicants.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Asst Accountant Posts [395 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
I. General [207 Vacancy]
II. OBC [119 Vacancy]
III. SC [64 Vacancy]
IV. ST [05 Vacancy]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in written Exam.
Qualified applicants ought to be pay Rs. 1000/- for General Category hopefuls, 700/- for SC/ST and Rs. 10/- for Handicapped candidates of Uttar Pradesh, payable through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Payment Gateway/ Challan through State Bank of India.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of UPPCL (http://uppcl.org/) from Date 09th November 2015 to Date 08th December 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website of UPPCL (http://uppcl.org).
2. Now go to the section “Vacancy/Result”.
3. Now Click on the desired link and read the instruction carefully.
4. Download the Payment challan, Pay the application fee.
5. After Fee Payment login the page, Fill the Application form Completely and Submit.
6. Print the hard copy of Application form for Further use.
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 09th November 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 08th December 2015
Date of Written Exam: December 2015.