Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 www.unionbankofindia.co.in For 208 Specialist Officer Posts-
Union Bank of India has publicized a Recruitment Notification 2018 for 208 Specialist Officer Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the application structure to the post through the prescribed format from Date 25th May 2018 Date 10th June 2018.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Union Bank of India Recruirment 2018, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018-
- 1 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018-
- 2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 2.0.1 Educational Qualification:
- 2.0.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 2.0.3 Age Limitation :
- 2.0.4 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 2.0.5 Details Of the Vacancy-
- 2.0.6 BSF Constable Recruitment 2017 For 561 BSF Constable (Tradesmen) Posts
- 2.0.7 Selection Process-
- 2.0.8 Procedure To Apply-
- 2.0.9 Instruction to Fill Online Application-
- 2.0.10 Important Dates-
Organisation Name : Union Bank of India
Job Type : Government Sector/ Bank Jobs (228 Posts)
Application Last Date : 10th June 2018
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India for Credit Officer II Posts; Passed in final examination of Chartered Accountant for Chartered Accountant II Posts; Master in Statistics from a University/ Institution for Statistician II Posts; Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & communications/ Information Science & Engineering for for Information Security Officer II Posts. for more details visit the official website of Union Bank Of India.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Age Limitation :
Qualified applicants upper age limit ought to be 23 to 32 years for Credit Officer II Posts; 21 year to 30 year Chartered Accountant II Posts, Assistant Manager (Risk) Posts; 25 to 40 year for Statistician II Posts; 23 to 35 year for Information Security Officer II Posts, Manager (Risk) II Posts; 21 to 35 year for Security Officer I Posts.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Specialist Officer Posts [208 Posts]
Details Of the Vacancy-
1. Credit Officer II [150 Posts]
2. Chartered Accountant II [20 Posts]
3. Statistician II [02 Posts]
4. Information Security Officer II [02 Posts]
5. Manager (Risk) II [10 Posts]
6. Assistant Manager (Risk) [08 Posts]
7. Security Officer I [16 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on bases of online Examination and/ or Personal Interview.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be download the application to the official website of Union Bank Of India (www.unionbankofindia.co.in) from Date 25th May 2018 Date 10th June 2018.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website of Union Bank Of India (www.unionbankofindia.co.in)
2. Click on the link “Careers” —> “Recruitment”.
3. Click on the “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2016-17 (Specialist Officer) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” – Link for Notification & Online Application”.
4. Fill up the Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification Form Online.
5. Upload required documents.
6. Submit the Application and Download.
7. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 25th May 2018
Last Date Of Application Form: Date 10th June 2018
Tentative Date for Online Examination: Date 08th July 2018[button-red url=”http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]