Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited notification has been released for 292 Vidyut Shayak posts. The UGVCL Recruitment department already declared online application process for UGVCL Recruitment 2018 vacancy via the official website. Students who are waiting for Vidyut Shayak vacancy they can apply for this post. In which including various type of post in various departments like Junior Engineer, Civil, and Junior Assistant etc. This is a golden opportunity for aspirants.
According to the notification Aspirants who interested, you have a period for online registration of the last date is 10 August 2018. Candidates check out UGVCL Recruitment 2018 eligible criteria like age limit, syllabus, exam date, Salary, Selection, Result, and admit card link is given on his site.
The candidate who wants to apply for UGVCL Recruitment 2018 they should be BE/B.TECH (Electrical) passed any recognized university in India. There is no minimum percentage required. Candidate age limited at least should be 35 years old. The all students can utilize this opportunity and move to a success full career.
Important Details of the UGVCL Recruitment 2018: –
- 1 Important Details of the UGVCL Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.1 Vacancy Details:-
- 1.2 Impotent Dates:-
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of the UGVCL Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.4 Application Fees: –
- 1.5 Procedure of the selection:-
- 1.6 How to apply for new UGVCL Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.7 UGVCL Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.8 UGVCL Result 2018: –
- Organization Name: – Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)
- Notification Name: – UGVCL Recruitment 2018
- Name of Post:- Vidyut Shayak
- Total Posts: – 292 posts
- Location of the job: – Uttar Gujarat
- Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Electrical):- 34
- Vidyut Sahayak (Civil):- 05
- Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Assistant):- 253
- Notification released to date:- 20 July 2018
- Application form start date:- 21 July 2018
- Application form last date:– 10 August 2018
- Last date Pay Fee:– 10 August 2018
- Admit card:– Update soon
- Exam date:– Update soon
- Result date:– Update soon
- Official website:– www.ugvcl.com
Eligibility Criteria of the UGVCL Recruitment 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must have BE/B.TECH (Electrical) from any affiliated institute of India. There is no minimum Percentage required.
Age Limit: –
Aspirants age must have 35 years old maximum.
Application Fees: –
- General and OBC: – 500/-
- SC/ST /Female category and PWD: – Rs 250/-
Procedure of the selection:-
- Online Test
How to apply for new UGVCL Recruitment 2018: –
- Students Open the first official site of board www.ugvcl.com
- Hit on the link.
- A form will be opened in front of you.
- After than you have to fill your form correctly.
- In which fill your personal details in the form.
- Then you have to upload your photo and signature in the form.
- Before submitting your form, we should check the complete format once.
- After checking the form, pay the fees by net banking, debit card and credit card etc.
- In last save the hard copy of the form on your PC for future use.
- After we should take a print out for further reference.
UGVCL Admit Card 2018: –
We know Call Letter is very must for the examination. UGVCL 2018 will be release admit card as soon. Admit card will be published on the official site before the two weeks of the exam. After that candidates can download the admit card. It is very necessary for your exam. Students without admit card you will not be sitting in the examination hall. The examiner first checks your permission letter after then give you permission for the examination.
UGVCL Result 2018: –
After the exam, Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited will be release UGVCL result 2018 soon. The result is the most important part of any aspirants. Student selection is the basis of the result. The result of the exam will be announced after the one month of the exam. In addition, after the result declaration, the experts will be started candidate’s selection procedure.