UGC NET Application Form 2018, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus: The University Grant Commission has gone to released UGC NET Application form 2018 in India. The application form has been started 6th March to 12th April 2018. In which department CBSE board organize National Eligibility Test under the university grant commission. UGC NET organized for India student, the exam for these posts like junior researcher fellowship and Assistant professor Programmer. Candidates who want to make a career in this field they can apply for this job. It is the golden opportunity for all Aspirants.
According to the notification UGC NET Application Form, 2018 qualified students can also apply for the Assistant professor. UGC NET exam happen only once a year. UGC NET has must required master graduated Aspirants. The candidate must have a master degree. UGC NET should be required 55% in master degree. In this written exam will be done and then merit list will be released.
The important details of the UGC NET Application form 2018 such as age limit, application fees, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, and selection procedure, how to apply etc are briefly mentioned below on this page. It is should be required candidates age limit less than 30 years old in fellowship department. And for the Assistant Professor programmer is should not be required age limit. The candidates should have good knowledge English language.
CBSE UGC NET Application form Detail 2018, UGC NET Application Form 2018: –
- 1 CBSE UGC NET Application form Detail 2018, UGC NET Application Form 2018: –
- Name of the Examination: – CBSE UGC NET 2018.
- Organization name:– CBSE.
- Name of Notification: – UGC NET Recruitment
- Posts Name: – Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Programmer.
- Job Location: –All India
- Notification released to date:-updated soon
- Application start date:– updated soon
- Application form last date:– updated soon
- Exam date:– 08.07.2018
- Application mode:– online.
- Exam mode:-online.
Eligibility Criteria of the UGC NET Recruitment 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must have a Master degree. At least 55% must be in master degree and have any degree from the affiliated institute of India. UGC NET must be required for social science, computer science, and electronic science.
Age Limit: –
Junior Research Fellowship: – Aspirants age should be less than 30 years old in the Fellowship department on the notification issue date.
Assistant Professor Programmer:- No age limit.
Fees for the Application:.
- OBC: – 500/-
- SC/ST /Female category and PWD: – Rs 250/-
The procedure of the selection:-
- Written exam
- Merit list
How to apply for UGC NET Application Form 2018: –
- Open the official site of the board cbscnet.nic.in
- Click on the link.
- This application form must require your adhaar card number.
- After that can you enter the site.
- A form will be opened in front of you.
- According to the form you have to fill your complete details in the form correctly.
- If you filling the form as well as us checks your details at once.
- Then you have to upload your photo and signature in the form.
- Before submitting your form, you should check your complete details properly.
- After checking the form, pay the fees via net banking and debit card etc.
UGC NET Admit Card 2018: –
UGC NET 2018 admit card release last week of June 2018. We know that very well Admit card is very important for your examination. We expect UGC NET Application 2018 written examination on 08 July 2018. Admit card will be published on the official site before the two weeks of the exam. The candidates without admit card don’t enter in the examination center. So all the aspirants download their admit card to appear in exam.
UGC NET Result 2018: –
After the exam candidates wait for the result. The selection depends on the results. Because results are part of the exam. UGC NET will declare the result last week on July 2018. After then start candidates selection procedure. Selection procedure depends on the merit list.