UGAT Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Dates, Apply Online:The UGAT Application Form 2019 will be released by All India Management Association (AIMA). The UGAT BBA application form 2019 could be filled in two modes – computer-based and paper-based. The last date to fill the UGAT BBA 2019 Application Form via online mode was May 4, 2019. This date was for the students who are applying online and making the payment online. Students applying offline were advised to take a printout of the registration form. The UGAT BBA Offline Application Form 2019 was available until April 30, 2019. The students who had applied online and made the payment through Demand Draft could submit the application form of UGAT BBA 2019 by May 4, 2019.
UGAT Application Form 2019 will be released soon on its official website. all the aspirants can check the Complete details regarding the UGAT Application Form 2019 such as Eligibility, Important Dates, How to Apply, Admit Card, Result is updated here. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
UGAT Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 UGAT Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||All India Management Association (AIMA|
|Name of Course||Under Graduate Aptitude Test (BBA)|
UGAT Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must have passed in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Aspirants appearing in 10+2 can also apply, considering they will pass in that year because the Scorecard of UGAT BBA 2018 will be valid for a year.
Aspirants should not be more than 22 years of age at the time of the registration to qualify the eligibility criteria of UGAT BBA 2018.
The Selection of the aspirants will be made on the Basis of Written Test, Group Discussion (GD) & Personal interview.
UGAT Application Form 2019 Important Dates:
- Application Starting Date:- 1st Week of March 2019
- Last date of application Process:- 4th May 2019
- List of Test Centers:- 1st Week of March 2019
- Admit Card Download Starts from:- 5th may 2019
- Result Declaration date:-25th May 2019
How to Apply for UGAT Application Form 2019:
The candidates could fill the application form of UGAT BBA 2018 via online and offline mode. In the offline mode, they could directly go to the AIMA affiliated institutes and purchase the form for Rs 650. In the online mode, they can go to the official website & Follow these Steps Given Below.
- Aspirants should visit to the official website of AIMA UGAT.
- Search on the home page UGAT Application Form 2019
- Click on that the appropriate link.
- Fill all the required details Such as Personal & academic Details.
- Pay the application Fee using Debit Card & Net Banking.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The UGAT Application Form will be submitted successfully.
- Save & download UGAT Application Form
UGAT BBA Exam Pattern 2019:
The exam pattern of UGAT BBA 2018 for both the modes i.e. the Computer-based mode and the Paper-based mode is the same, and the exam will be on the same time and same day. In the computer-based mode, a candidate can only choose Delhi/NCR as their test centre.
|Subjects Name||Number of Questions|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
UGAT BBA Admit card 2019:
UGAT BBA Admit Card 2019 will be released soon on the official website. Aspirants who have appeared in the Application Form can easily download their Admit card by using their valid details from the official website.
UGAT Result 2019:
The Results of UGAT BBA 2018 has been announced on May 25, 2018. The UGAT BBA 2018 results will come in the form of a scorecard. The scorecard is uploaded to the official website of AIMA.