UCEED Application Form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates: UCEED Application Form 2019 will be released in the month October 2018. UCCED is a national level entrance exam to get admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur. Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design is conducted to offer admission in 4 years of Bachelor of Design course. UCEED is managed every year by the IIT Bombay under the UCEED-CEED Implementation Committee. Interested and eligible candidates must fill and submit their application form as per schedule prescribed in the official notification.
To get full information on UCEED application form 2019 Like As Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to apply, Admit Card, Result is updated here. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
UCEED Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Name of the Exam||UCEED Exam|
|Status||Available soon ( October 2018)|
UCEED Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applying aspirants should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent from the recognized board.
- Aspirants passed with any of the stream, i.e., Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities can apply.
Aspirants should born on or after October 1, 1994 (Open or OBC-NCL) and on or after October 1, 1989 (SC/ST/PwD category).
The application fee has to be paid through online mode. The fee will be non-refundable and non- transferable in any condition.
|OPEN/OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
|Online application form will available from||October 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application form without late fee||November 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee||November 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||December 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||January 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||January 2019|
|Result announcement||February 2019|
|Score Card will be available from||February 2019|
|Application for B.Des course||June 2019|
How To Apply for UCEED Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants should visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Register’ to create to your account in the user registration portal.
- Enter valid email Id and mobile number and click on ‘Register’ button.
- A verification email will be sent to the candidates to their registered email Id.
- After that candidates can fill the application form with their login credentials.
- Now, fill personal information, academic details, contact information and address details.
- After submitting the details, click on ‘Upload Images’ link.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and other required documents in the prescribed format.
- After that, submit the payment details and click on ‘Payment, button.
- After submitting the requisite fee, submit the application form.
- Print the application form and keep the printout of it.
- UCEED is a computer-based examination (online mode).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The question paper will be of the maximum of 300 marks.
- The question paper will be consisting of 3 sections.
- Section A, Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions will be asked. Section B and section C will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and no negative marking in section-A and section-B. In section-C, 3 marks will be allotted for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
UCEED Admit Card 2019:
The authority will issue the UCEED admit card probably in the month of December 2018. Candidates who registered successfully for the exam can download the admit card from the official website by using their Valid details.
UCEED Result 2019:
The UCEED result 2019 will be announced in the month of February 2019. Aspirants can check the result through online mode. To check or download the UCEED 2019 result, aspirants need to enter their login and password details.