TS EAMCET Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern: TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 will be released online. Aspirants can apply online for the TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form by the Last Date. JNTU, Hyderabad will organize a common entrance test known as TS EAMCET 2019 (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test).
TS EAMCET is a state level entrance test organized for admission in the various UG courses. Telangana EAMCET will be organized through online mode. Admissions will be offered to BE, B.Tech, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech.(BioTechnology), B.Tech (FT), B.Tech (Diary Technology), B.Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC), B.Pharm. (MPC) and Pharm-D (MPC) courses. Here aspirants can check the complete details about TS EAMCET 2019 including an application form, dates, and eligibility criteria.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the organization||JNTU, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||TS EAMCET|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria-
- Aspirants must be an Indian Citizen or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Aspirants must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the local/non local status requirements.
- For Engineering, B.Tech (DT, AG & FT):Aspirants should have passed or appearing in 12th, diploma in engineering or equivalent exam with PCM subjects.
- For B.Pharmacy:Aspirants Must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCB subjects securing 45% (40% marks for reserved categories
- For pharmacy & engineering courses, the minimum age limit is 16 years by the date of commencement of admission.
- For other courses, the minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission & maximum age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST).
|Course Name||For Gen & Other||For SC/ST|
|E&A Both Streams||Rs.1600||Rs 800|
- The release of online application: 3rd week of March 2019
- The last date to submit the application without late fee: 3rd week of April 2019
- Application correction window: 3rd to 4th week of April 2019
- The last date to submit the application with Rs. 500/- late fee: 4th week of April 2019
- The last date to submit the application with Rs. 1000/- late fee: Last week of April 2019
- The last date to submit the application with Rs. 5000/- late fee: 1st week of May 2019
- Last date to submit the application with Rs. 10000/- late fee:- 2nd week of May 2019
- Admit card release:- 1st to 2nd week of May 2019
- Exam date:- 2nd week of May 2019
- Primary answer key publish:- 3rd week of May 2019
- Last date to submit objection on answer key:- 3rd week of May 2019
- Declaration of result and final answer key:- 4th week of May 2019
- Rank card release:- Last week of May 2019
- Counseling begins:- 2nd week of June 2019
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019:
- The examination will be conducted through computer-based mode.
- The language of question paper will be in English, Telugu or Urdu languages (as applicable).
- There will be multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam duration will be total of 3 hours.
- One mark will be provided for each correct response.
- No negative marking will be done for wrong answers
How to Apply for TS EAMCET Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants have to submit only one application form for each category.
- Students can also visit their nearest TS online center to fill out the application.
- In the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Aspirants will be able to modify or correct their application form during the TS EAMCET application correction period.
- Students must take the printout of the filled application form as it will be required to submit to the invigilator at the exam center.