TREIRB Recruitment 2018, Telangana TGT PGT Posts: The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board has published a recruitment notification for the TREIRB TGT PGT Posts. The Total Number of Posts are 2932. This is good opportunities for all the desired Aspirants by which they can make a career in teaching sector. All the Eligible & Interested aspirants can apply for the TREIRB Recruitment 2018 by the last date.
The Telangana TGT PGT Online Application Form 2018 has been started from 9th July 2018 to 8th August 2018. Aspirants can submit their application form Telangana TGT PGT Posts till on 8th August 2018. After the last date application form will not be accepted.
All the Other details regarding the TREIRB Recruitment 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection Process, Important dates, How to apply, Admit Card, Result is updated below Here. Aspirants can check the complete details before applying to the TREIRB TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 from here. For the More related updates, aspirants should keep in touch with us.
TREIRB Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 1 TREIRB Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 1.1 Details of Vacancies:
- 1.2 TREIRB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 Age Limit:
- 1.4 Age Relaxation:
- 1.5 Application Fee:
- 1.6 Selection Process:
- 1.7 Important Dates:
- 1.8 How to Apply for TREIRB Recruitment 2018:
- 1.9 TREIRB Admit Card 2018:
- 1.10 TREIRB Result 2018:
- 1.11 TREIRB TGT PGT Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board|
|Examination Name||TREIRB TGT PGT Exam 2018|
|Name of Posts||TGT, PGT|
|Total Number of Posts||2932|
Details of Vacancies:
- For TGT: 1972 Posts
- For PGT:- 960 Posts
TREIRB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- For TGT– Aspirants Must have B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 50% of marks from a University recognized by the UGC.
- For PGT– Aspirants Must have Post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC.
The Age of the aspirants should be between in 18 years to 44 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable As per rules, for TREIRB Recruitment 2018
- General / OBC Fee Rs. 1200/-
- ST/SC/PWD Fee Rs. 600/-
- Written Exam
- Pay Scale:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Rs 31,460 – 84,970/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Rs 28,940 – 78,910/-
- TREIRB TGT Notification 2018 Release Date: 06th July 2018
- TREIRB PGT Apply Online Starting Date: 09th July 2018
- TREIRB TGT Application Form 2018 Last Date: 08th August 2018
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 08th August 2018
- TREIRB PGT Admit Card 2018 Release Date: 10-15 Days Before Exam Date
- TREIRB TGT 2018 Exam Date: Update Soon
- TREIRB PGT Result Date: Update Soon
How to Apply for TREIRB Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants should visit official website treirb.telangana.gov.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “TREIRB Recruitment 2018 for TGT PGT Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
TREIRB Admit Card 2018:
TREIRB TGT PGT Admit Card will be released before the 10-15 days of the exam date on the official website. Aspirants who had appeared in the TREIRB Exam. They can easily download their Telangana TGT PGT Hall Ticket 2018 by using their valid details from the official website. The Admit Card is the very necessary document for all the aspirants who will apply for the Exam. SO all the aspirants should carry their admit card at the time of Exam.
TREIRB Result 2018:
Telangana TGT PGT Result 2018 will be declared after the succession of the exam on the official website. Aspirants who had appeared in the TREIRB TGT PGT Exam. They can easily download their Result by using their roll number or other details from the official website. the Result is very important for all the aspirants who had appeared in the Telangana TGT PGT Exam 2018.
TREIRB TGT PGT Exam Pattern:
|Ques. Type||Papers||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|Objective Questions||Paper I||General Studies, General Abilities
and Basic Proficiency in English
|Paper II||Pedagogy of concerned subject||100||100||120 Min|
|Paper III||Subject Discipline Knowledge/
|300 Questions||300 Marks|