TNPSC Recruitment 2015- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 1863 Group II Non Interview vacancies www.tnpsc.gov.in: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the PSC of Tamilnadu state that holds the recruitment process of vacancies offered by the Organization or Departments under the state government. The main responsibility of TNPSC is to release notification, receive applications, conduct examinations, interview for recruitment. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 1863 Group II Non Interview vacancies. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 12th October 2015 to Date 11th November 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for TNPSC Recruitment 2015 carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the TNPSC Recruitment Notification is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Type : Government Sector (1863 Posts)
Application Last Date : 11th November 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Candidates ought to have a capability like a Bachelors Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce/B.B.A/Economics according to the respective post you prefer from any recognized University or College for Tamilnadu PSC Non Interview Group II Vacancies.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Candidate’s age ought to be 18 to 30 years for TNPSC Group II Non Interview vacancies.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Group II Posts [1863 Vacancy]
Qualified Applicants ought to be Selected on bases of performance in only Written Examination for TNPSC 1863 Non Interview Group II Vacancies.
Qualified hopefuls ought to be pay RS. 75/- (Rs 50/- for online charge) for All Applicants.
Procedure To Apply-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website of TNPSC (www.tnpsc.gov.in) from Date 12th October 2015 to Date 11th November 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application form-
(1) Before Applying online Qualified hopefuls ought to have Valid EmailId, Mobile No, Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
(2) Qualified competitors must visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (www.tnpsc.gov.in)
(3) Now open the link “Apply Online”.
(4) Select the appropriate link.
(5) Fill the TNPSC Recruitment Notification online
(6) Upload photograph and other documents and send the application form.
(7) Now pay the fee through online or offline mode at concerned bank.
(8) Check the details & click on Submit button
(9) After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated.
(10) Take print out of the application form for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 12th October 2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 11th November 2015.
Date of the Exam: 27th December 2015
[button-red url=”http://www.tnpsc.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]