TNPSC Recruitment 2015- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Assistant Statistical Investigator Posts 268 Vacancy
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 268 Assistant Statistical Investigator Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 07th May 2015 to Date 03rd June 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for TNPSC Recruitment 2015 carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the TNPSC Recruitment Notification is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Type : Government Sector (268 Posts)
Application Last Date : 03rd June 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Candidates ought to have a capability like a Graduate in Statistics, Degree in Maths/ Computer Science/Economics or Computer Applications or any of the following degree from recognised university or College.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Candidate’s age ought to be 18 to 30 years for General Category applicants, no age limit for SC/ST category applicants.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Assistant Statistical Investigator Posts (268 Vacancy)
Qualified Applicants ought to be Selected on bases of Written Examination, Interview.
Qualified hopefuls ought to be pay RS. 150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-), Rs.50/- for reserved category applicants.
Procedure To Apply-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in from Date 07th May 2015 to Date 03rd June 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application form-
(1) Before Applying online Qualified hopefuls ought to have Valid EmailId, Mobile No, Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
(2) Qualified competitors must visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (www.tnpsc.gov.in)
(3) Now open the link “Apply Online”.
(4) Select the appropriate link.
(5) Fill the TNPSC Recruitment Notification online
(6) Upload photograph and other documents and send the application form.
(7) Now pay the fee through online or offline mode at concerned bank.
(8) Check the details & click on Submit button
(9) After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated.
(10) Take print out of the application form for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 07th May 2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 03rd June 2015.
Date of the Exam: 11th July 2015
[button-red url=”http://www.tnpsc.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]