Telangana ANM Application Form 2019: Telangana ANM Application Form 2019 will be released soon on its official website. Aspirants who want to apply for ANM Course. They can apply for the TS ANM Application Form 2019 by the last date. An admission procedure is Organized which is known as TS Telangana nursing Admission 2019. In order to appear for the admission procedure, official authorities will release all the application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website.
ANM course is commonly known as Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course. Official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants in three years ANM courses offered in different government and private schools of nursing in the state of Telangana. Aspirants who want to appear for the admission procedure and get more information about the TS Telangana nursing Admission 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates. All the complete details is updated here.
Telangana ANM Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 Telangana ANM Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad|
|Course Name||Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (A.N.M.) / Multi Purpose Health Worker (M.P.H.W.)|
|Application Status||Released Soon|
|Official website||dme.ap.nic.in. |
Telangana ANM Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants should have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) with 40% marks preferably science stream & English as a subject.
- Aspirants who have passed ANM course of 18 months are eligible to admit into GNM course and they are exempted six months duration in GNM course subject to the condition
The age of the aspirants should be between 16 year to 35 years
The Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of Merit List.
- Online Submission of Applications is from: August 2018
- Last Date for Submission: September 2018
- Selection Process should be completed in Govt. Nursing Institutions by: September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of download Applications at Dist Level Conveners: September 2018
- The selection process should be completed in Private Nursing Institutions by: October 2018
- Commencement of classes will be from End of October 2018
How to Apply for Telangana ANM Application Form 2019:
- Applicants will be able to get the application form in the Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad website http://dme.ap.nic.in.
- In order to appear for the admission procedure applicants are instructed to pay the application fee as mention below in the application fee section.
- Aspirants can also refer to the official website of the university in order to get information about the application fee.
- Once the application fee is paid successfully applicants need to visit the official website of the university.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants can access to the application form.
- After that, the applicant needs to download the application form from the website.
- Once the form is downloaded from the website applicants can fill the form as needed.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants are advised to enter all the details in the application form correctly and properly.
- And then applicants need to submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents enclosed.
Telangana ANM Admit Card 2019:
Telangana ANM Admit Card 2019 will be released soon before the exam date on its official website. All the aspirants can easily download their admit card by using their valid details
Telangana ANM Result 2019:
Telangana ANM Result 2019 will be declared after the succession of the exam on its official website. Aspirants who had appeared in the Exam.They can easily check their Telangana ANM Result 2018 by using their Valid details. The Result is very important for all the aspirants to take admission in ANM Course.