Staff Selection Commission conducts a recruitment test every year in order to recruit aspirants for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in numerous Central Government Departments / Ministries / Offices, in several States / Union Territories. Aspirants will be able to obtain SSC MTS online application form most probably in the month of December 2018 and the recruitment test will be held in the month of April 2019. The application form will probably be released by the commission in the 1st week of August 2019. Candidates can avail the SSC MTS application form 2019 via online mode.
All the Other Details regarding the SSC MTS Application Form 2019 Such as Education, qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection Process, Important dates, How to apply, admit card, the result is updated below. All the aspirants can check the complete details here.
SSC MTS Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Examination||SSC MTS 2019 (Multi Tasking Staff)|
|Organized By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Type||Central Level Recruitment Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Paper I: Computer-based test, Paper II: Descriptive Type|
|Number of Questions||200 (in Paper 1), (Letter/Essay writing in Paper 2)|
|Sections||4 (In Paper 1)- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness|
SSC MTS Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
An aspirant should have passed class 10th (Matriculation) or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must be between 18 to 25 years old as on 1st August of 2020 (i.e. he/she must be born not earlier than 2nd August 1994 and not later than 1st August 2001).
- Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved category aspirants.
- General male aspirants have to pay Rs.100/- only as application fee
- All female aspirants and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- Paper-I will consist of objective type questions.
- The duration of Paper-I will be 2.00 hours.
- Paper-I will be of 150 marks.
- Paper-II will be a descriptive type paper.
- The duration of Paper-II will be of 30 minutes.
- Paper-II will be of 50 marks.
- There will be negative marking and 1/4thmarks for each wrong answer would be deducted.
|Notification release date||August 2019|
|Application invitation will start in||August 2019|
|Candidates will be able to apply till||August 2019|
|Tier-1 Admit card availability||December 2019|
|Tier-1 Exam||December 2019|
|Result declaration for Tier-1 Exam||January 2020|
|Tier-2 Admit Card Availability||January 2020|
|Tier-2 Exam||January 2020|
|Result declaration for Tier-2||February 2020|
How to Apply For SSC MTS Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the “apply” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the “other” tab and then click on the “MTS exam 2019” link.
- Click on the “Registration” tab.
- A window will pop up with the name “new registration”.
- Enter your details as asked and click “enter”.
- Now you’ve successfully registered yourself. Check your Email id for details.
- Enter the details asked and check your email for registration details. Switch to the next point.
- Enter your registration details & password in the “Apply” section on the right side of the screen.
- Fill the details asked in the form and preview it for any correction/editing (if needed) or else click “submit/confirm “tab.
- Now pay the required fee and click “submit” to finally submit the form.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019:
The Admit Card will be released before the exam date on its official website. Aspirants can download they are admitting card by using their valid details.
SSC MTS Result 2019:
The MTS Result 2019 will be declared after the succession of the exam on its official Website.