SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Admit Card Download Hall Ticket For Tier-I Exam Combined Graduate Level- Are you waiting for SSC CGL Tier -I Exam Admit card ? then good news for you Staff Selection Commission have recently uploaded the Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier – I Exam 2018. you can download your SSC CGL Tier I Exam Admit card for the official website of SSC@ssc.nic.in. Huge applicants have filled the online Application for 20,000 various vacancies till the last date 19th July 2017. and now they are waiting for their SSC CGL Admit Card 2018. The Recruitment Board will provide the Admit card for SSC CGL Exam Tier-I Region wise. Candidates can download SSC CGL Admit card from the official links which is given below in this article.
SSC CGL Admit Card/Call Later 2018, which is the mandatory document which should be carried to get entry in the examination hall. the SSC CGL exam will scheduled from 5 August 2017 to 24 August 2017 by the department. Applicants must download SSC CGL Hall Ticket/Call Latter 2018 to participate in the Exam. all the qualified candidates must enter their registration no/roll no and date of birth in the login panel to download SSC CGL Exam Call Latter 2018. all those applicants must remember that Admit card of SSC CGL is only available for online download and Board will not send any hall ticket to any candidates email or by post.
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date Time & Center –
Dear Applicants Staff Selection Commission has announce the Exam Date, Time, Place & Exam Center for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2018. applicants who have recently applied for SSC CGL Online Application and waiting for SSC CGL Exam 2018 can check the complete details & notification through the official website. According to the fresh update on 31/07/2017 Recruitment board will conduct the SSC CGL Tier -I Exam 5/08/2017 to 24/08/2017 for all regions to fill up the various Group B & Group C Posts. now you can check your examination center exam date by downloading SSC CGL Admit card 2018.
Important Date for SSC-CGL Tier- I Exam –
- Conduct of CGL Tier I Exam : 01.08.2018 to 20.08.2018
- Issue of SSC CGL Admit Card for Tier I : Between 15th July to 20th July onwards
- Date of Tier II Exam : 10.11.2018 & 11.11.2018
- Tentative Date of SSC CGL Tier III Exam : 21st January 2018
- Expected Date of SSC CGL Tier IV Test (Skill Test) : Feb, 2018
SSC CGL Tier I Examination : Combined Graduate Level Admit Card-
SSC CGL Admit card for Tier-I Exam will start from 5th August 2018 to 24th August 2017. Online Written Exam for SSC CGL will conducted in three session in a day. SSC CGL exam will be of 60 min for 100 question. Eligible candidates can be download their Admit Card through the official website of direct through the below links. An Admit card for SSC CGL Tier – I exam will carry so many important details. it will contain Information like Roll no, Date of Examination, Venue of Examination, Center Code, Photo, Signature. You need to carry this SSC CGL Admit card at the time of exam which will be treated as the entry ticket for Tier-I Examination. in the same way the department will announce the SSC CGL Tier II, III, IV Admit card on its official website. Along with your SSC CGL Admit card you need to bring any of the ID Proof at the exam center for the verification process. the ID proof may be one of the following document from below:
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
SSC CGL Exam Pattern –
The examination scheme for SSC CGL Tier I will held in the four Important sections. there will be 25 questions from each section. Each section will carry 02 marks forming a total of 50 Marks. The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Computer Based .
- The Exam Consist of 100 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration For The Exam will be 60 Minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
How To Download SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card-
- First of All Login to the Official Website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Now on the home page go in the Admit Card section.
- It will show you all region website link present in the above picture.
- Click on the link region website from which you have filled SSC CGL Application Form 2017.
- Now on the home page you will be provided direct links to download SSC CGL 2017 Tier I Admit Card.
- Click on the link and enter Application No/ Name with DOB/ Password.
- Submit all the details and then your SSC CGL Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check your exam center, roll no and photo in it and then give print out on A4 size paper.
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||Download SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||NR (North Region)||Download Now|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||WR (Western Region)||Download Now|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Download Now|
|West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||ER (Eastern Region)||Download Now|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||NER- (North East Region)||Download Now|
|Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu||SR (Southern Region)||Download Now|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR (Karnataka Kerala Region)||—|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||NWR (North Western Region)||Download Now|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||CR (Central Region)||Download Now|