SSC-CGL 2018 Online Application Form – Are you waiting for SSC-CGL 2018 Online Application? Are you preparing for the Govt jobs in India ? then we have provided here a ready-made tutorial for Submitting the SSC-CGL 2017 Online Application Form And Step by step guide to fill the SSC-CGL 2017 Registration Form for you.
Everyone is aware with that today is competitive examination are very tough for that you need to hard work with full dedication, for that you have to understand the Complete Syllabus for SSC-CGL 2018 Trier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III Exam. after that you can start your preparation for SSC-CGL 2017 Exam. you have to get in touch with SSC-CGL 2018 Books & Study Materials, also you can start your preparation with previous years SSC-CGL model papers & questions. also here we will provide complete study materials of SSC-CGL 2017 Online Exam along with SSC-CGL 2017 Exam questions on General Knowledge, English, Reasoning & Aptitude for you.
If all the Candidates are Looking for SSC-CGL 2017 notification PDF download, Online Application Form. then we have provide here latest update on SSC-CGL 2018 Online Exam for you. Apply Online for SSC-CGL 2017, SSC-CGL Online Application Form, and Online Application on ssc.nic.in. keep visit this page for more update related to SSC-CGL 2018.
NOTE->>>>एसएससी सीजीएल 2018 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन किया जासकता है ssconline.nic.in एसएससी ने सीजीएल 2018 के लिए कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने एक अधिक सूचना जारी किया है| एसएससी सीजीएल भर्ती 2018 को ऑनलाइन आवेदन किया जा सकता है| उन उम्मीदवार के लिए अच्छी खबर है जो SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 के द्वारा आमंत्रित की गई अधिसूचना के अनुसार खुवाहिशमंद योग्य उम्मीदवार आवेदन अंतिम तिथि से पहले कर सकते है|
SSC-CGL 2018 Online Exam is the open competitive exam for the Recruitment of Staffs for the Group “B” & Group “C” Candidates achieved position in different ministries and department. the SSC-CGL 2017 Online Registration will get started from Date 11th March 2018 and the Last Date for the Online Registration of SSC-CGL will be 15th April 2018.
SSC-CGL 2018 Online Application Form-
- 1 SSC-CGL 2018 Online Application Form-
- 1.1 SSC-CGL 2018 Tentative Schedule-
- 1.2 SSC CGL 2018 Online Registration Process & Guideline-
- 1.3 How to Fill SSC-CGL 2018 Online Application-
- 1.4 SSC-CGL 2018 Online Application Form Fee Structure-
- 1.5 Important Points to Remember for Filling SSC-CGL 2018 Application Form-
The announcement of SSC-CGL 2018 Notification is going to release on March 11th 2017. the Last date for the SSC-CGL 2017 Online Application will be April 15th 2018. the SSC-CGL Online Application will be available only Online Mode. the SSC-CGL 2018 Registration process will include of two steps i.e Part-I & Part-II Registration & filling up SSC-CGL Application Form 2018. SSC-CGL Tier-I is scheduled to be held in between June 9th 2017 and July 02nd 2017 in Online mode. All Qualified Candidates must go through important instructions and Guideline along with Exam Date Vacancy & Eligibility Criteria for SSC-CGL 2018.
SSC-CGL 2018 Tentative Schedule-
- Starting Date of SSC CGL 2017 Online Registration : 11th March 2018
- Last Date of Submission of CGL 2017 Online Application Form : 15th April 2018
- Last Date of generating bank challan: 15th April 2018
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 exam: June 9 to July 2, 2018
- SSC-CGL 2018 Online Application Form
- SSC-CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- SSC-CGL 2018 Age Limit
- SSC-CGL 2018 Exam Date
- SSC-CGL 2018 Complete Syllabus PDF Download
SSC CGL 2018 Online Registration Process & Guideline-
if you are going to fill SSC-CGL online application form then firstly you need to keep following details at the time of the submission of SSC-CGL online application form. read the complete guideline you should be kept on the time of filling the SSC-CGL online Application form 2018:
1) Photograph & Signature:
at the time of filling SSC CGL application form firstly you need scanned copies of your passport size photograph & signature. the size of photograph must be between 4 Kb to 12 Kb and resolution must be 100 by 120 px. Size of Signature must be 1 Kb to 12 Kb and resolution must be 140 by 60 px. scanned copies of photograph & signature must be in JPG format.
Photograph and Signature specifications:
2) Email ID:
all the candidates need their active Email ID for the filling to SSC CGL 2017 Exam. because SSC will send necessary details Acknowledgement, and many relevant things related to SSC Examination. you need to check your Email regular related to SSC-CGL Exam 2018.
Another important thing which is candidate should know to keep their academic qualification certificate ready as you need to enter all the details like passing year, percentage, obtained marks, subjects & stream etc.
How to Fill SSC-CGL 2018 Online Application-
All the candidates can fill the SSC CGL application form in two parts :
Part-II: Fill up SSC CGL application form.
In the Part- I at first all the qualified candidates should have register for CGL Exam. for the registration of SSC CGL online 2018 checkout the steps to register for SSC CGL 2017:
- Log on to the official website ssconline2.gov.in and click on link of SSC CGL Application Form
- Now click on link of ‘Apply Now’ and Registration link will open up new window
- Now click on ‘New Registration’ in SSC CGL 2018 application window and click on register
- Now fill up the basic details like name, parents name, date of birth, email id, mobile number and click on ‘Register’
- Now fill up the category, communication address details and Adhaar Card number
- Now click on ‘submit’ button to
- Candidates will be issued Registration Id for SSC CGL 2018 application form
- Candidates need to login with registration id, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC CGL 2018
- Candidates can upload photograph and signature by login with registered account
- Candidates, also have option to edit, if in case they have entered any wrong information while completing registration of SSC CGL 2018
2) Fill up SSC CGL application form:
- Log on to the official website ssconline2.gov.in with registered Id and password
- On the main page click on the “Examination-Part II Registration”.
- There you have to enter the registration no. and password, which was generated after the submission of Part I of the application form.
- Now upload your passport size photograph in JPG format. After that, you have to submit the fees either online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
- You can also generate a Challan copy and take print out if you want to submit fees at any branch of SBI, then you have to submit journal no. mentioned in slip online.
- Now you will receive a confirmation message for successful completion of SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form.
- Candidates can now proceed to remit application fee for SSC CGL 2018 either in online mode or offline mode
SSC-CGL 2018 Online Application Form Fee Structure-
the Application Fee for SSC-CGL Online application will be 100/- INR in Online (Payment Gateway i.e Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking) or Offline mode (Bank Challan). there will be two slips for bank challan – bank’s copy and candidates copy. Candidates can remit the application fee in cash at any branch of designate bank for SSC CGL. Women candidates, Scheduled, Caste candidates, Scheduled Tribes candidates, Physically Handicapped candidates, Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
Important Points to Remember for Filling SSC-CGL 2018 Application Form-
- Candidates first need to register for SSC CGL 2018 as without completing Part I, candidates can not proceed to fill up the application form of SSC CGL 2018
- Candidates will be given only two chances to edit/modify information filled on SSC CGL 2017 application form before finally submitting the application form
- Candidates need to download and print their SSC CGL application form 2018 for future references.