SSB Recruitment 2018, 181 Stenographer, Staff Nurse & Other Posts: Recently the Sashastra Seema Bal SSB has released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 181 Stenographer, Constable, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist under SSB Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 30 Days.T his is a good Opportunity for all aspirants seeking the job in Sashastra Seema Bal.
The Aspirants should have passed 12th class from a recognized university. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. The Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test and physical test. Aspirants are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below. All the Other details regarding the SSB Recruitment 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection Process, Important dates, How to apply is updated below. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
SSB Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|No. of Posts||181|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer, Constable, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||30 Days|
Details of Vacancy:
- SI (Staff Nurse Female): 23 posts
- ASI (Dental Technician): 2 posts
- ASI (Radiographer): 8 posts
- ASI (Stenographer): 54 posts
- ASI (Radiographer): 18 posts
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): 2 posts
- Head Constable (Min): 74 posts
SSB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- SI (Staff Nurse Female): – Aspirants should 10+2 pass with Science or equivalent with 3-year Diploma in General Nursing.
- ASI (Radiographer):- Aspirants should 10+2 pass with two years Diploma in Radiodiagnosis.
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): Aspirants should 10+2 pass Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician with two years experience as an operation theatre technician.
- ASI (Dental Technician):-Aspirants should 10+2 pass with two years Diploma in Dental, Hygienist Course
- ASI (Stenographer):- Aspirants should 10+2 pass with Skill test norms on the computer:- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 wpm Transcription time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
- Head Constable (Ministerial):- Aspirants should 10+2 pass Skill test norms on the computer:-English Typing with minimum speed of 35 wpm on the computer: or Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 wpm.
- SI (Staff Nurse Female): 21 to 30 Years
- ASI (Dental Technician): 20 to 30 Years
- ASI (Radiographer): 20 to 30 Years
- ASI (Stenographer): 18 to 25 Years
- ASI (Radiographer): 20 to 30 Years
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): 20 to 30 Years
- Head Constable (Min): 18 to 25 Years
The Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- ASIs (Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Technician, Dental technician, radiographer & Stenographer) 100/- Only
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse Female) only For Female: No Fee
Closing Date for Application Form:- 30 Days
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants visit official website ssbrectt.gov.in
- Click on career section.
- Check for “SSB Recruitment 2018 for Stenographer, Constable, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
SSB Admit Card 2018:
The Admit Card for SSB will be released on the official website. all the aspirants who have applied for the SSB Exam, can easily download their SSB Exam Admit Card by using their Valid details from the official website.
SSB Result 2018:
The Result for SBS Exam 2018 will be declared after the Succession of all test. The Result will be available in online mode on the official website. Aspirants can easily download their Result by using their valid details from the official website.