SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) will release the SRMJEEE 2019 application form for the admission in B.Tech programmers. SRMJEEE 2019 exam will be managed by the SRM University. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a university level entrance test. It is a joint entrance examination organized for providing admission to the B.Tech & M.Tech courses. These courses are offered in the SRM Institutions campuses. SRM Entrance exam will be conducted in the month of April 2019.
The application form for SRMJEEE 2019 will be available to the candidates from the 1st week of November 2018. Aspirants are required to be ready with the documents before filling in the SRMJEE application form 2019. All the Other Details regarding the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, application fee, How to Apply, Admit Card, Result etc. Aspirants can check the complete details here.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||SRM University|
|Name of Course||B.Tech & M.Tech|
|Mode of application||Online|
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria-
Aspirants Should Be Passed in the higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as major subjects & Secured 60% aggregate marks.
The Age of the Aspirants should be For UG courses, DOB should be between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002.
The application fee will be Rs. 1100/-. Candidates can make the payment through online mode or DD. Demand Draft can be made in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be organized through online mode.
- The examination will be asked in the English language.
- It covers Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- The exam duration will be 2½ hours.
- Total 105 multiple choice types of questions will be asked in the examination
- For the correct answer, 3 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Online Application Form starts from 1st week of November 2018
- Last date to receipt offline application form: 1st week of March 2019
- Slot booking for online examination: 1st week of April 2019
- Online entrance examination: 3rd week of April 2019
- Display of result: 1st week of May 2019
- Counselling: 2nd week of May 2019
How to Apply for SRMJEEE Application Form 2019:
SRM University application form 2019 can be filled through online or offline mode
- Aspirants should visit the official website for Online Application Form
- The application form filling process will be stared from the first week of November 2018.
- The application form can be filled and submitted till the first week of March 2019.
- Do not leave any field blank in the application form.
- After making payment, a unique application number will be generated on the computer screen.
- The application form is common for all SRM campuses.
- Upload the coloured photograph, signature, 10th and 12th mark sheet file size not more than 500 kb.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe till counselling and admission procedure.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2019:
SRMJEEE admit Card 2019 will be released before the exam date on its official website. Aspirants can easily download they are admitting card by using their valid details from the official website.
SRMJEEE Result 2019:
The SRMJEEE result will be declared by the exam conducting authority. The result will be published in the first week of May 2019. The result will contain the overall marks secured by the candidates in the written examination.