SBI Po Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Age Limit, Selection Process & Online Application @sbi.co.in-
Wake us guys !!!! Are you waiting for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 yes? then its good news for you As per the recent update State bank of India is going to publish the recruitment notification for the various Probationary officers Posts. SBI PO 2017 Recruitment notification is now available on the official website of State bank of India. Qualified Applicants are advised to Apply Online for the registration of SBI PO Recruitment 2017. State bank of India is the government owned bank in India established in the year of 1st July 1955, its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present more than the 14,000 branches including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries. As we know that SBI is one of the big four Banks on India. The SBI Bank provide huge no of products which is consumer banking, corporate banking, finance & insurance, Investment banking, credit cards, ass management and more. This year State bank of India is going to biggest job opportunity to all job seekers who are looking to latest Banking Jobs 2017 for appointment as SBI PO Recruitment or SBI Clerk Recruitment . As we know, right now for an update on SBI Bank notifications 2017, more than thousand peoples are waiting for a long time. Those graduate candidates interested in Banking career must utilize this employment opportunity.
State Bank of India Alert !!! the massive no of current openings in the State bank of India in 2017-18 year academic year soon released by the department. All those candidates who have done their education as per SBI Notification Eligibility Criteria can apply online Application form for upcoming vacancies in the year 2017-2018. This year State Bank of India is looking for Eligible and Qualified Candidates to fill almost 20000 Vacancies for SBI PO which is issued on the official website of State Bank of India. Qualified Applicants can fill their Online application Form for SBI Recruitment 2017 through the official website of SBI @www.sbi.co.in on or before the last date. Qualified Applicants are advised that they should read the official advertisement before filling the online Application for SBI PO Recruitment 2017-2018. In this post we are going to provide the complete details & information regarding SBI PO 2017 Recruitment Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process & How to Apply.
SBI Recruitment 2017 : Probationary Officers Posts-
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2017 : Probationary Officers Posts-
- 1.1 SBI PO 2017 Vacancy Details-
- 1.2 SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria-
- 1.3 SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form-
- 1.4 Things to be followed while Applying for SBI PO 2017 Recruitment-
- 1.5 Important Dates –
- 1.6 Important Links-
|Name of the Organisation||State Bank Of India (SBI).|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officers|
|Total Number of Vacancies||20000 Posts.|
|Start date to apply online||August 2017.|
|The last date to apply online||September 2017.|
|Job Location||All Over India.|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
SBI PO 2017 Vacancy Details-
Recently State Bank of India declared most awaited job notification for the post of SBI PO Recruitment 2017-2018. Huge no of Applicants are waiting for this year for the official release of SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2017. This year SBI Bank PO Vacancy Recruitment are providing the great opportunity to work with any reputed Bank in India. there are total 20000 Vacancies and it will be distributed among different categories like General, SC, ST, OBC & PWD. All those Applicants can Apply online through the below provided Links check below the complete details for SBI PO Recruitment 2017.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Probationary Officers Posts||20000 Posts.|
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria-
All those applicants who want to Apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 they must fulfill the required eligibility Criteria by SBI. Eligibility Criteria is fix by the State bank of India. The SBI PO Eligibility Criteria involve with the Educational qualification, Age Limit, Nationality & Selection Process for Applicants. Check the Eligibility Details for SBI PO Jobs 2017 and Apply for this posts through Apply Online link given below in the end of Article.
Qualified Applicants who want to fill the online application form of SBI PO Recruitment 2017 must have passed a graduation OR have a degree of Graduation (in any discipline) from the recognized University of the Indian government. Apart from this, any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Central Government.
Nationality / Citizenship-
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidates must have done graduation with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). Candidates must have a valid mark sheet of their graduation certificate/equivalent qualification certificate.
Age Limit –
Qualified Applicants who want to join SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2017 they must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC/ST-Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||OBC-Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||PWD-Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in J & K state||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|General and OBC||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen||Rs.100/-|
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Current Basic Pay: ₹ 27,620/- (with 4 advanced increments)
- Pay Scale: 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Grade: Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Qualified Candidates who are eligible for SBI PO Posts will be recruited based on methods mentioned by SBI PO Notification 2017:
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If Required).
SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form-
Qualified candidates who are going to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 can Apply through online mode and no other mode of Application will be accepted. Applicants who want to Apply online can visit the official website @sbi.co.in to fill the online Application Form . After the online registration Qualified Candidates have to deposit the Application Fee through the Online Mode. Qualified Applicants are advised that they should fill their Online Application on or before the Last Date of the Advertisements. In Case of any problem in filling up the Application form Online, Payment of Application Fee/Intimation charges or receipt of Admission/Call Later queries may be made at Telephone No.: 022-22820427 (between 11.00 AM to 06.00 PM on working days) or email@example.com. The SBI PO 2017 Application Form will be updated on the Official website of State Bank Of India (SBI). Fill the Application Form Correctly to avoid the mistake otherwise you will be removed. You should fill your application form for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 carefully and read it before submitting in order to avoid mistake.
Preparation before filling SBI PO 2017 Application Form-
Candidates before filling up the SBI PO Application Form should keep the following documents ready:
- First of all, it is essential that the applicants should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help a great detail in communication to the candidates by the bank regarding the call letter, results and much more
- Candidates must scan their photograph and signature as per the specifications detailed below to be uploaded in the SBI PO Application Form 2017.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture and must be true image representation of the candidate. Any attempt to use morphed photograph will result in immediate rejection of the candidature.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
How To Apply Online For SBI PO 2017 Exam-
- Firstly, visit the official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Select the notification “Click Here to Apply Online for SBI PO Exam”.
- If you have not registered ID, then you have to register as a new candidate and for that click on the option “Click here for new registration”.
- An automated provisional registration number and password will generate and will send to your registered e-mail ID and phone number.
- Now open the application form. Fill the necessary details carefully.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the column where it is required.
- The last step is to complete the payment process through online mode.
Things to be followed while Applying for SBI PO 2017 Recruitment-
- Provide all the details correctly in the blank fields.
- All the details entered by the applicants must be authentic because they will be required to provide the proof for the same at the later stage
- Applicants must not leave any field blank
- Candidates while filing up the Application Form should make use of the “Save and next” button for moving to the next page
- Once all details required are filled in the SBI PO Application Form, kindly “SAVE” the data
- Note down the registration No and Password
- Candidate must make the payment of the requisite fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application after he/she has ensured that all the details have been filled correctly
- On unsuccessful or transaction of fee payment, candidates must register again and make the payment online.
Important Dates –
|SBI PO 2017 Online Registration Starting Date||August 2017|
|Closing Date to Submit SBI PO Application Form||September 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Date||Last week of September 2017|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||October 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declaration Date||November 2017|
|Main Exam Admit Card Release Date||Last Week of November 2017|
|SBI PO Main Exam Date||First Week of December 2017|
|Main Exam Result Declaration Date||January 2018|