SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019, Download Mains Admit Card: State Bank of India has recently announced the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019. Aspirants who had appeared in the SBI Clerk Pre Exam 2019 can find their result from this page easily. The bank has conducted this exam on 22, 23 June 2019 in the whole country to fill the 8301 posts of Clerk in the various branches of the bank. Many candidates participated and now they can access their result from this page.
Now after the declaration of the result the candidates should start the preparation for the SBI Clerk Main Exam 2019. It will be held on 5 August 2019 for the successful aspirants. For the main exam, the bank has released the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 on its official site. The aspirants who have passed the pre exam will be able to sit in the main exam and after the main exam, candidates will get their job.
To check the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 you have to enter your roll no or registration no and date of birth. The result will show you your marks in the exam and the SBI Clerk Pre Cut Off 2019 for the different categories. You can easily check your cut off marks and merit list from here easily. With checking the result the candidates should also download the SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card 2019 from this page. The call letter for the main exam is available now.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 Details:-
- Name of Bank: – State Bank of India
- Exam Name: – SBI Clerk Pre Exam 2019
- Total No of Posts: – 8301
- Post Name: – Clerk
- Category: – SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019
- Official website: – co.in
Important Dates of the SBI Clerk Exam 2019: –
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||22nd and 23rd June 2019|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Release Date||2nd Week of July 2019|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||10th August 2019|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result Date||To be notified later|
The SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 is available now and you check it from here. After the result declaration, successful aspirants will have appeared for the main exam. The SBI Clerk Main Exam 2019 is also uploaded to the main site of the organization. Download it from there and appear in the exam.
The Process to Find Out the SBI Clerk Exam Result 2018:-
- Go to the main site of the commission that is sbi.co.in
- Find the link that is SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019.
- Click on it.
- Enter your roll no or registration no or date of birth to find out the result.
- Hits on submit.
- The result will be in front of you on the PC screen
- Check your result details in it carefully.
- Take a print out of it if necessary.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off Marks 2019, SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019: –
|Category||Expected Cut-Off (Out of 100 Marks)|
|General||60 to 65 Marks|
|EWS||55 to 65 Marks|
|OBC||53 to 63 Marks|
|SC||48 to 58 Marks|
|ST||42 to 52 Marks|
SBI Clerk Merit List 2019:-
Merit list will be released soon on the main site of the commission. It is necessary for you to be included in the merit list to get the job. You can download the category wise merit list from here after issuing.
The Selection Process of SBI Clerk 2019
- Preliminary examination
- Main Examination
Steps to Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019
- At first, candidates need to visit the official website at sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage, click on the given link.
- After clicking on the link, you will be directed to a new page where your credentials will be asked.
- Enter the asked details correctly such as your registration number and password in order to check your SBI Clerk prelims result 2019.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now candidates can download as well as can take a printout of it for future reference.