SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process & Online Application @www.sbi.co.in- Good news for Applicants who are looking for SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment because State Bank of India (SBI) is going to release the recruitment notification for SBI Clerk Posts 2017. If you’re searching for Latest Notification for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 then you are on great place. SBI Stands for State Bank of India which is the oldest and trusted Bank of India. Now days Every candidates have a dream to make their career in Banking Jobs and State Bank of India gives the good chance to them, SBI is the most admired job for them which comes from the most reputed organization. This year also State Bank of India is going to Announce the Recruitment notification for SBI Clerk 2017. All those Qualified Applicants who want to Join this Jobs they can Apply Online through the official website of State Bank Of India @www.sbi.co.in. Every year Huge no of Applicants Apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017. Students who will be applying for the Post of Clerical Cadre other than the special recruitment drive should be proficient with Reading, writing, Understanding & Speaking the Official Language of that State.
This year State Bank of India (SBI) is looking for Eligible & Qualified Applicants to fill the 15000 Vacancies for the Post of Various Clerical Cadre Posts. as the no of seats are huge in this year and Interested and qualified Applicants are advised to start filling their Online Application Form for SBI Recruitment 2017. Qualified Applicants can fill their Online application Form for IBPS Recruitment 2017 through the official website of IBPS on or before the last date. Qualified Applicants are advised that they should read the official advertisement before filling the online Application for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017-2018. The Role of SBI Clerk is to interact with the customer with Clients. Whenever you go to the SBI Bank you can see there are some Cashiers, depositors and one who provide you the queries these are the SBI Clerks. In this post we are going to provide the complete details & information regarding SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process & How to Apply.
SBI Recruitment 2017 : Clerical Cadre Posts-
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2017 : Clerical Cadre Posts-
- 1.1 SBI Clerk 2017 Vacancy Details-
- 1.2 SBI Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria-
- 1.3 SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form-
- 1.4 Things to be followed while Applying for SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment-
- 1.5 Important Dates –
- 1.6 Important Links-
|Name of the Organisation||State Bank Of India (SBI).|
|Name of the Post||Clerical Cadre.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||15000 Posts.|
|Start date to apply online||August 2017.|
|The last date to apply online||September 2017.|
|Job Location||All Over India.|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
SBI Clerk 2017 Vacancy Details-
SBI Notification 2017 is out !! wake us guys and check the latest notification related to SBI 2017. Lots of job seekers are waiting this year for the official release of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017. This year SBI Bank Clerk Vacancy Recruitment are providing the great opportunity to work with any reputed Bank in India. there are total 15000 Vacancies and it will be distributed among different categories like General, SC, ST, OBC & PWD. All those Applicants can Apply online through the below provided Links check below the complete details for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Clerical Cadre Posts||15000 Posts.|
SBI Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria-
All those applicants who want to Apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 they must fulfill the required eligibility Criteria by SBI. Eligibility Criteria is fix by the State bank of India. The SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria involve with the Educational qualification, Age Limit, Nationality & Selection Process for Applicants. Check the Eligibility Details for IBPS SBI Clerical Cadre Jobs 2017 and Apply for this posts through Apply Online link given below in the end of Article.
Qualified Applicants who want to fill the online application form of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 must have passed a graduation OR have a degree of Graduation (in any discipline) from the recognized University of the Indian government. Apart from this, any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Central Government.
Nationality / Citizenship-
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidates must have done graduation with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). Candidates must have a valid mark sheet of their graduation certificate/equivalent qualification certificate.
Age Limit –
Qualified Applicants who want to join SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 they must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years.
|Serial .No||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||33 years|
|2||Other backward classes (OBC)||31 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||43 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||41 years|
|6||domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir||33 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
|General and OBC||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen||Rs.100/-|
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selected Candidates who appointees will get a Salary of Rs. 20950/- (including the Grade Pay).
Qualified Candidates who are eligible for SBI Clerk Posts will be recruited based on methods mentioned by SBI Clerk Notification 2017:
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If Required).
SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form-
Now the question arise how to Apply? Do not worry because its easy step to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment. Qualified Applicants who are interested for SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 they can Apply online through the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) @www.sbi.co.in. Filling the Online Application Form is the first step towards the examination. Qualified Candidates are advised to fill SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application Form before the last date. The SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form will be updated on the Official website of State Bank Of India (SBI). Fill the Application Form Correctly to avoid the mistake otherwise you will be removed. You should fill your application form for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 carefully and read it before submitting in order to avoid mistake.
Preparation before filling SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form-
Candidates before filling up the SBI Clerk Application Form should keep the following documents ready:
- First of all, it is essential that the applicants should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help a great detail in communication to the candidates by the bank regarding the call letter, results and much more
- Candidates must scan their photograph and signature as per the specifications detailed below to be uploaded in the SBI Clerk Application Form 2017.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture and must be true image representation of the candidate. Any attempt to use morphed photograph will result in immediate rejection of the candidature.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
How To Apply Online For SBI Clerk 2017 Exam-
- Firstly, visit the official website that is www.sbi.co.in/
- Select the notification “Click Here to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Exam”.
- If you have not registered ID, then you have to register as a new candidate and for that click on the option “Click here for new registration”.
- An automated provisional registration number and password will generate and will send to your registered e-mail ID and phone number.
- Now open the application form. Fill the necessary details carefully.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the column where it is required.
- The last step is to complete the payment process through online mode.
Things to be followed while Applying for SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment-
- Provide all the details correctly in the blank fields.
- All the details entered by the applicants must be authentic because they will be required to provide the proof for the same at the later stage
- Applicants must not leave any field blank
- Candidates while filing up the Application Form should make use of the “Save and next” button for moving to the next page
- Once all details required are filled in the SBI Clerk Application Form, kindly “SAVE” the data
- Note down the registration No and Password
- Candidate must make the payment of the requisite fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application after he/she has ensured that all the details have been filled correctly
- On unsuccessful or transaction of fee payment, candidates must register again and make the payment online.
Important Dates –
|SBI Clerk 2017 Online Registration Starting Date||August 2017|
|Closing date to Submit SBI Clerk Application Form||September 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Date||Last week of September 2017|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||October 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declaration Date||November 2017|
|Main Exam Admit Card Release Date||Last Week of November 2017|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||First Week of December 2017|
|Main Exam Result Declaration Date||January 2018|