SBI Bank PO/Clerks Study Materials- Dear Readers, Welcome to the site of Indjobsportal.in, which give you the tremendously required and critical data in regards to banking exams, The SBI Associates Banks PO exams are underway and each competitor is extremely enthusiastic and restless about their exams. The vast majority of you individuals may have finished their exams; going to the remaining hopefuls like me, we need to affix the cinch and lock in to verify that we don’t leave any stone unturned in our arrangements.
The IBPS PO exams selection procedure will be divided into 3 parts, consisting of 2 written papers and a third Interview round. The Preliminary examination is only qualifying in nature and will not be counted towards the final total. Only those who qualify through Phase II will be eligible to attend Phase III processes.
1. In which of the following state Sareska Tiger reserns located – Rajasthan
2. European union has adopted which of the following common currency – Euro
3. Which of the following will set up core banking infrastructure for rural bank – NABARD
4. Which of the following countries is not a member of th G-20 – Iron
5. Which award is given by UNESCO – Kalinga Prize
6. Computers manipulate data in many ways and its manipulation is called – Processing
7. The main system board of a computer is called the – Motherboard
8. Peripheral device such as printers and moniters are considered to be – Hardware
9. Round, shiny and portable desks that stors software and information in large sizes is called – CD-ROM
10. SAARC is the association of – South Asian Countries
11. Computer programs are written in high level programming languages, however the human readable versons of programs called – Source Code
12. What part of computer provides only temporary storage of files – RAM Memory
13. In the terms of economics the recession occurring two times with a small gap on between is known as -Double Dip Recession.
14. Which country on 28 April 2014, imposed a temperary ban on import of Alphanso mangoes and four vegetables from India – European Union.
15. What does storage unit provide – Storage for information and instruction.
16. ‘Niche’ Market means – A specified market for the target group.
17. In ‘HTML’ coading which out of the following attribute of HR Tag suppresses the shading effect and fields a solid line – Noshade
18. ‘Project Tiger’ is a scheme launched by the – Government of India.
19. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) had a dispute with which of the following agencies/Organisations over the regulation of ULIPs – SEBI
20. Which company on 3 April 2014, launched 360 degree online view of Angkor wat in Combodia under the streetview project – Google
21. Memory allocation at the runtime is known as – Dynamic Memory Allocation
22. The scripts which is designed to receive value from the web users is – Java Script
23. The most popular network protocol whose routing capabilities provide maximum flexibility in an enterprise wide network is known as – TCP/IP.
24. Yuan is the currency of – China.
25. When the loan is granted for purchase of white goods it is called – Consumption loan
26. Reverse Repo is a tool used by RBI to – Absorb liquidity
27. The performance of a sales person depends on – Ability And Willingness of Sales person.
28. Foreign Trade Policy means – A policy in respected of promition and relevent measures declared by menestry of commerce Government of India.
29. A collection of data that is stored electronically as a series of records in table – Database.
30. A 32-bit word computer can access at a time – 4 bytes
31. 21 new Ministers inducted into Modi Cabinet Are –
Manohar Parrikar, Suresh Prabhu, J.P. Nadda, Birender Singh, Bandaru Dattatreya, Rajiv Pratap Rudy,Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Ram Kripal Yadav, Giriraj Singh, Hansraj Gangaram Ahir, Y.S. Chowdary, Jayant Sinha, Babul Supriyo, Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, Vijay Sampla, Dr. Mahesh Sharma, MoS – H.P. Chowdhary, Mohan Kundariya, Ramshankar Katheria, Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti, Sanwar Lal Jat.
40. Who is the author of “The Kalam effect: My years with the president”?
(b) Sonia Gandhi
(d) Arun Shaurie
41. Who is the author of the book “Superstar India : From Incredible to Unstopable”?
(b) Arundhati Roy
(c) Shobha De
(d) Vikram Seth
42. The Sanskrit poet called as the Indian Shakespeare?
43. Mulk Raj Anand is the author of
(a) The Post Office
(c) India Wins Freedom
ANS (Try Yourself)
5. Who is the author of the book ‘My other two daughters’?
(a) Lalu Prasad Yadav
(b) Surjit Singh Barnala
(c) E.M. Forster
(d) Paul Kennedy