Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2015 For 592 MO & Specialist Medical Officer Posts: Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs), Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 592 Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) & Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces (CRPF, BSF, ITBP, SSB & Assam Rifles). Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 14th November 2015 to Date 14th December 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2015-
- 1 Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Job Type : Government Sector (592 Vacancy)
Application Last Date : 14th December 2015.
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicine included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act & have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI, Completion of compulsory rotating internship and Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in the concerned specialty or equivalent for SSB MO Recruitments 2015.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants Upper age limit ought to be 30 Years for Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) Posts and 40 year for Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) Posts.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
MO & Specialist Medical Officer Posts (592 Posts)
Detail of the Vacancy-
1. Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) [372 Posts]
2. Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) [220 Posts]
(I) A. Specialist Medical Officer Posts (Deputy Commandant):
a. BSF [61 Posts]
b. CRPF [122 Posts]
c. SSB [20 Posts]
d. ITBP [11 Posts]
e. Assam Rifles [06 Posts]
B. Specialist Medical Officer Posts (Deputy Commandant):
a. Medicine [37 Posts]
b. Surgery [35 Posts]
c. Gynae. & Obs [26 Posts]
d. Anesthetist [28 Posts]
e. Radiologist [39 Posts]
f. Pathologist [31 Posts]
g. Eye [18 Posts]
h. Psychiatry [02 Posts]
i. Orthopedics [04 Posts]
(II). Medical Officer Posts (Assistant Commandant):
a. BSF [85 Posts]
b. CRPF [87 Posts]
c. SSB [60 Posts]
d. ITBP [116 Posts]
e. Assam Rifles [24 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on the basis of Interview.
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 100/- for General/OBC Category applicants through Crossed IPO/ Bank Draft/ Banker Cheque of Nationalized Bank, in favour of Commandant, 25th Bn, SSB, Ghitorni, payable at State Bank of India, Sultanpur, New Delhi, Code No: 06837. No Fee for SC, ST & Female candidates.
Procedure To Apply-
- Qualified applicants ought to be Download Application Form through the official website of SSB (http://www.ssb.nic.in) from Date 14th November 2015 to Date 14th December 2015.
- Qualified applicants ought to be send their application in the prescribed format along with two recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of educational qualification & experience certificates, caste certificate, NOC Grade certificate (if applicable), two self addressed stamped envelopes Rs. 25/- (11.5 cms X 27.5 cms size), application fee & all relevant documents, in an envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) & Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) in Central Armed Police Forces-2015″ to the following address:
To The Commandant,
25th Bn, SSB, Ghitorni,
PO-Arjungarh, New Delhi,
Pin Code – 110047
Starting Date of Online Application Form: Date 14th November 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 14th December 2015.