SAIL recruitment SAIL burnpur 219 Operator Cum Technician Trainee Posts OCT Apply Online Application
The steel Authority of india was established on 19 Jan 1954.its headquarter is found in New Delhi.sail is a Public Sector Company .Sail is the speediest steel organization in india .It is biggest steel making company.the organization is additionally looking to setup one full limit coordinated plant in Andhra pradesh or Telangana.
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur has issued a notice for the recruitment post of oct (operator cum Technician) trainee post. Downright 219 opening are available. all qualified applicants eligible hopefuls who need to fill the application structure they can fill the structure from Date 31st December 2014 to Date 6th February 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2014, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment notice is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.3 Name of the vacant Posts-
- 1.4 Details of the Vacancy-
- 1.5 Selection Process-
- 1.6 Procedure To Apply-
- 1.7 Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
- 1.8 Important Dates-
Organisation Name : SAIL
Job Type : Government Sector (110 Posts)
Application Last date : 6th February 2015.
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Competitors must passed the Matriculation and 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical /Ceramics from Govt. recognized institution.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Hopefuls age cutoff ought to be 28 years as on 1 january 2015. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per norms.
Name of the vacant Posts-
Operator cum Technician Trainee (219 Posts)
Details of the Vacancy-
1. Metallurgy (46 Posts)
2. Mechanical (107 Posts)
3. Chemical (10 Posts)
4. Electrical (56 Posts)
Applicants will be selected on the premise of written test and interview.
Applicants need to pay Rs. 250/- (Processing Fee included) for general and OBC hopefuls (free for SC/SC hopefuls).
1. Pay in Slip (SBI Challan):
Applicants need to pay the charge in Power Jyoti Account No 31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL at adjacent SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan”.
2. Net Banking or Credit/Debit card payment:
Applicants need to pay the charge by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking online.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants can apply online through the Official Website (www.sail.co.in) from 31 december 2014 to 6th february 2015.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
1. Before applying online applicants ought to have most recent passport size size colour photo (.jpg or .jpeg just of short of what 500 kb size), signature (.jpg or .jpeg just of short of what 500 kb size) in computerized structure.
2. Hopefuls ought to have legitimate email ID, which ought to stay substantial for no less than one year.
3. Now Log On to the official website of SAIL (www.sail.co.in).
4. Go to the section ‘Careers’ and open the link “Current Job Opening/Online Registration”.
5. Go to IISCO Steel Plant (Burnpur) and open the link “Recruitment of Operator cum Technician Trainee”
6. Click on “Apply”.
7. Fill all the points of interest like name, DOB, Nationality, and so forth and Click on Next.
8. system will produce Pay in slip & Registration Slip with unique registration number and other fundamental subtle elements.
9. Take printout of Pay in slip and make payment as specified in application charge.
10. After payment again relogin and the click on “Login”.
11. Login by utilizing Registration No & Date of Birth and click on “Login”.
12. Enter the subtle elements of payment and click on Submit.
13. Take printout of at long last filled application and hold it for future reference.
Starting Date of Online Application: 31 December 2014.
Last Date of Online Application: 6th february 2014.
[button-red url=”http://www.sail.co.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]