SAIL Bhilai steel Authority of india Recruitment 2015 Attendant cum Technician [ACT] (Trainee) & Operator cum Technician [OCT] (Trainee), OCT Boiler Operation Posts 482 vacancy Apply Online
The Steel Authority of India (SAIL) was established on 19 Jan 1954. its headquarter is found in New Delhi. SAIL is a Public Sector Company. SAIL is the speediest steel organization in india.It is biggest steel making company.the organization is additionally looking to setup one full limit coordinated plant in Andhra pradesh or Telangana.
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant has issued a notice for the recruitment post of Attendant cum Technician [ACT] (Trainee) & Operator cum Technician [OCT] (Trainee) Posts. Downright 482 opening are available. all qualified applicants eligible hopefuls who need to fill the application structure they can fill the structure from Date 10th August 2015 to Date 09th September 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the SAIL Bhilai Recruitment Notification is as follows:
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015-
Organisation Name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant
Job Type : Government Sector (482 Posts)
Application Last Date : 09th September 2015.
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Competitors must passed the Matriculation with ITI in relevant trades or Matriculation with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License having one year experience in Operation of any Heavy Vehicle for ACT (Trainee) Posts, Diploma in Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute in the relevant disciplines for OCT (Trainee) Posts, Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute with either First Class or Second Class certificate of Boiler Attendant for OCT (Boiler Operation) Posts.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Hopefuls age cutoff ought to be 18 years & maximum 28 years for ACT Posts, 18 years & maximum 30 years for OCT posts. Age relaxations is applicable for applicants
Name of the Vacant Posts-
ACT & OCT Posts (482 Posts)
Details of the Vacancy-
1. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) [192 Posts]
Fitter [75 Posts] Electrician [54 Posts] Welder [14 Posts] Instrument Mechanic [05 Posts] Diesel Mechanic [04 Posts] HVD [09 Posts] Turner/ Machinist [23 Posts] Mason [06 Posts] Draftsman [02 Posts]
2. Operator cum Technician (Trainee) [283 Posts]
Metallurgy [50 Posts] Electrical [64 Posts] Mechanical [98 Posts] Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation [64 Posts] Civil [07 Posts]
3. Operator cum Technician (25 Posts)
a). Boiler Operation [07 Posts]
Applicants will be selected on the premise of Written Test and Interview.
Selected applicants ought to be Pay following:
ACT Posts: Rs. 15,830-3%-22,150/- (S-1)
OCT Posts: Rs. 16,800-3%-24,110/- (S-3)
Applicants need to pay Rs. 250/- (Rs. 50/- Processing Fee) for general and OBC hopefuls (free for SC/SC hopefuls) for OCT (Trainee & Boiler Operation posts) & Rs. 150/- (Rs. 50/- Processing Fee) for general and OBC hopefuls (free for SC/SC hopefuls) for ACT Trainee Posts.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants can apply online through the Official Website of SAIL Bhilai (www.sail.co.in) from Date 10th August 2015 to Date 09th September 2015.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
1. Before applying online applicants ought to have most recent passport size size colour photo (.jpg or .jpeg just of short of what 500 kb size), signature (.jpg or .jpeg just of short of what 500 kb size) in computerized structure.
2. Hopefuls ought to have legitimate email ID, which ought to stay substantial for no less than one year.
3. Now Log On to the official website of SAIL (www.sail.co.in).
4. Go to the section ‘Careers’ and open the link “Current Job Opening/Online Registration”.
5. select the mentioned jobs.
6. Click on “Apply”.
7. Fill all the points of interest like name, DOB, Nationality, and so forth and Click on Next for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 .
8. system will produce Pay in slip & Registration Slip with unique registration number and other fundamental subtle elements.
9. Take printout of Pay in slip and make payment as specified in application charge.
10. After payment again relogin and the click on “Login”.
11. Login by utilizing Registration No & Date of Birth and click on “Login”.
12. Enter the subtle elements of payment and click on Submit.
13. Take printout of at long last filled application and hold it for future reference.
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 10th August 2015
Last Date of Online Application: Date 09th September 2015
[button-red url=”http://www.sail.co.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]