SAAT Application Form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates: SAAT Application Form 2019 form will be released in the month of December 2018 On its official website. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a conducting body of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT). It organizes every year for offering admission in different UG & PG programmes. It is a university level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various institutions affiliated to the university. For medical & dental programmes the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET score.
To be able to take admission in engineering UG and POG courses at SOA, Aspirants have to make sure that they submit the application form before the last date. SAAT 2019 Application Form will be available in online mode only, no other mode to fill or submit the application form is available. All the other details regarding the SAAT Application Form 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, Selection process, Important Dates, How to apply, Admit Card, Result is updated here. All aspirants can check the complete details from here.
SAAT Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University|
|Name of the Exam||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
SAAT Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Tech:- Aspirants should Pass 10+2 or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Secure at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC category).
- Tech:- Aspirants should Pass B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or any equivalent exam with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories)
- JEE Main Score:- Aspirants can also get admission through this scorecard.
- Pharma:- Aspirants Should clear 12th with PCB/PCMB & PCM and English subjects with minimum passing marks.
- MBA/MHMCT/MHA/MHTM:- Aspirants should Possess Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC category).
- MCA:- Aspirants Should have the bachelor degree (3 years) in any discipline with securing at least 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).
There is no application/examination fee for any Aspirants.
- Starting Date of application form submission:-2nd week of Dec 2018
- Last date to apply:-1st week of Apr 2019
- Exam Date:- 3rd week of April 2019
How to Apply for SAAT Application Form 2019:
Aspirants follow the steps given below to fill the SAAT 2019 online application form.
- Aspirants Go to the official website
- Click on ‘SAAT 2019 online Admission’ and fill the name, email ID and mobile number.
- After that click on ‘send verification code’. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP to verify and the login details will be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
- Now, fill the complete details required in the application form.
- Click on ‘Upload Pictures’ and upload the photograph and signature.
- After providing all the details, click on ‘Submit Now’ button.
- Preview all filled-in details and take the printout of acknowledgment page.
SAAT Admit Card 2019:
SAAT Admit Card 2019 will be released before 10 to 15 days of the date of the exam on its official website. Aspirants can easily download their SAAT Exam Hall Ticket 2019 by using their valid details from the official website. The admit card is the very necessary document for all the aspirants. So all the aspirants should download their Admit Card.
SAAT Result 2019:
SAAT Result 2019 will be declared after the succession of the exam on its official website. Aspirants can easily check their result & download their score Card by using their valid details from the official website. the Result is very important for all the aspirants.