Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway has released a recruitment notification that is RRB Recruitment 2018 to fill the 350 posts of Junior Engineer, Station Master, Technician, and various Posts. The RRB has already released the 90000 vacancies for the various posts.Therefore, the candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the application form for the posts before the last date. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who want to make their career in India Railways.
Before applying for the posts, aspirants should carefully check the eligibility for the posts. We have given the complete eligibility details regarding to the posts below on this page. The selection process of the RRB Jobs 2018 will be computer based test and then aptitude test. After passing the computer-based test, you will face the aptitude test. The candidates’ age should be between 18 to 45 years.
The form of the RRB Recruitment 2018 has been issued on the official site of the board. If you are interested then immediately fill the form before the last date. After the last date, no form will be generated. The form for the posts will be filled by the online application mode. No form will be accepted via the offline methods. You can fill the form from this page for this we have placed a direct link below on this page.
RRB Notification 2018 Details: –
- Name of Organization: – Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway
- Recruitment Name: – RRB Recruitment 2018
- Name of Vacancy: – Junior Engineer, Station Master, Technician, and various
- Posts Total: – 350 current
- Total available Posts in RRB:– 90000
- Job Location: – India
- Type of vacancy: – Railway Job
Vacancy Details: –
- Health Inspector: – 01
- Pharmacist: – 03
- Staff Nurse: – 13
- Junior Engineer: – 23
- Commercial – Cum Ticket Clerk:- 34
- Senior Commercial – Cum Ticket Clerk: – 52
- Station Master: – 66
- Assistant Loco Pilot: – 71
- Technician: – 87
Railway RRB Vacancies Eligibility Criteria: –
Academic Qualification: –
Aspirants must have done 10th/12th/ITI or Graduate from a recognized board or university of India.
Age Bar: –
- Minimum age: – 18 Years
- Maximum age: – 45 Years
Selection Process: –
- Computer Based Test
- Aptitude Test
Pay Scale: –
Go to the official site.
Application Fees: –
Check the official notification
Important Dates: –
- Start Date to apply: – 1 July 2018
- Last Date to apply: – 30 July 2018
Mode of Application: –
Official Site: –
Steps to fill the form of Railway RRB Recruitment 2018: –
- Go to the site that is ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the link that is RRB Recruitment 2018
- Click on it
- A blank form will come in front of you.
- Fill your personal and educational details in the form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and the signature also.
- Check the form before submission.
- Pay the required application fees via the online banking.
- Take a hard copy of the form for future use.
RRB Exam Call Letter 2018: –
Call letter will come on the official site of the railways before the 15 days of the exam. It contains the details about an aspirant such as name, roll no, exam date and time, exam center’s address etc. It will be checked by the authority of the exam on the exam center for your verification.