RRB Railway Recruitment 2018 Government of India and Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board 62,907 JE Group D Posts: Government of India and Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board has release RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Notification For the 62,907 Group D Posts. Railway recruitment 2018 is one of the biggest recruitment drive, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply For Various Posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC pay matrix in various units of Indian Railways. Intrigued and Qualified Applicants must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 10th February 2018 to Date 12th March 2018.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given Data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for RRB Railway Recruitment 2018, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the RRB Railway Recruitment Notification are as follows:
RRB Railway Recruitment 2018-
- 1 RRB Railway Recruitment 2018-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.2 Selection Process-
- 1.3 Pay Scale-
- 1.4 Application Fee-
- 1.5 Procedure To Apply-
- 1.6 Instruction to Fill Online Application-
- 1.7 Railway Group D 2018 Exam Pattern –
- 1.8 RRB Group D 2018 Syllabus –
Organisation Name : Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board
Job Type : Government Sector (62,907 Posts)
Application Last Date : 12th March 2018
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Candidates must have done 10th or ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT / SCVT or its equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Candidates age should be between 18 to 31 years to fill Railway Grade D 2018 Application Form. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Indian railway rules.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
RRB Group D Vacancy 2018
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Helper in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Engineering/Signal & Telecommunication||–|
Candidates selection will be based on the written examination, if anyone will not clear the written examination then will not be shortlisted for the next round.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document and candidature verification
- Medical examination
Rs. 18,000/ (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
Applicants Of the General and OBC will need to Pay Rs. 500 and other category candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- before 12th March 2018. The Application Fee is non-refundable.
|General / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Transgender / Female / Minorities / Economically Backward classes||Rs. 250/-|
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (indianrailway.gov.in) from Date 10th February 2018 to Date 12th March 2018.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
- Applicants need to Go the Official Website (indianrailway.gov.in) of RRB Zones (CEN 02/2018)
- Now Click on Recruitment option on the homepage
- Now Select your region i.e. the region for which you want to apply as Indian Railways give option for 21 regions of India
- Now An Online application will be displayed
- Now Click on the ” New Registration link”
- Now Fill the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- Now Submit the form (Stage I completed)
- A Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
- Applicants Need to Login again using the registration number and password
- Now Fill the asked relevant details carefully (Stage II completed)
- Now make the application fee payment through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ e-challan/ pay-in-slip payable any bank .
- Download the bank template by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now affix your passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression, also copy the declaration
- Scan the filled template in the format given in the instructions
- At Last Submit the application form but before that check it carefully and take out print for further use.
Railway Group D 2018 Exam Pattern –
- The Exam will have all Objective Type Questions
- The Questions will be asked of the Subjects such as general knowledge/ awareness/ mathematics / reasoning etc.
- The Questions will be based on 10th class standard.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark.
|Railway Group D 2018 Notification Release Date||10th Feb 2018|
|Starting Date to Fill RRB Group D 2018 Application Form||10th Feb 2018 (10:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018||12th March 2018 (23.59 Hrs)|
|Last Date of Application Fee Payment||12th March 2018 (22.00 Hrs)|
|RRB Group D 2018 Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Railway Group D 2018 Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Railway Group D 2018 Result||Update Soon|
Note: The mentioned dates are tentative as per the revealed news. There is may be any changes in the dates according to official notice about the release of RRC / RRB Group D 2018 Notification (CEN 02/2018) release date.[button-red url=”http://www.indianrailway.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]