National Council of Education Research and Training has conducted RIE Common Entrance Examination 2018. RIE CEE Application Form 2018 was stared on 20 March 2018. RIE Exam will be conducted on (Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, and Mysore) and NCERT New Delhi. Regional Institute of Education is the reputed area of school and teacher education.
Aspirants who are preparing for RIE CEE Application Form 2018. This is a golden opportunity. They are making a carrier in teaching line. The aspirants can fill the online application form via the online application mode. For this, we have given a direct link below on the page. Click on it and apply online for it.
Candidates should be graduated and post graduated in any subject like 12th, biology, commerce, and Arts any recognized university in India. Candidates who want to fill RIE CEE Application Form 2018 Candidate must have graduated with 50% marks. And aspirants who want to fill the form they should be an Indian. The counseling and admission process will be conduct on the basis on merit list.
Important Details of RIE CEE Application Form 2018:-
- Name of organization: – Director of Subordinate Servicer Selection Board
- Test Name: – RIE CEE Entrance Test 2018
- Exam course level:- UG & PG level
- Test duration:- 120 minute
- Official website: – cee.kar.nic.in
- Online Registration dates – 20 March 2018
- Last date of Registration for form submission – 9 May 2018
- Admit card issue date:- 18 May to 8 June 2018
- Date of Common Entrance Exam:– 10 June 2018
- Last date for submission qualify examination:– 28 June 2018
- Re-examination Common Entrance Exam:- 1 July 2018
- Last date for submission qualify examination:– 16 July 2018
- CEE-2018 result declaration:- 06 July 2018
- Date of online counseling:– 19 to 20 July 2018
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must have completed their Graduation and post graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university of India.
Application Fees: –
- Check on the official website
RIE CEE Exam Eligibility 2018:-
|Course||Year of Passing||Education Qualification|
|B.Sc / B.Ed||2016,2017,2018||· 50% marks in 12th class |
· Passed 10+2 with physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
· Passed 10+2 with physics, Chemistry, and Biology
|BA BEd||2016,2017,2018||Passed class 12 science/arts/commerce with at least 50% marks|
|MS.c Ed||2016,2017,2018||Passed 50% marks in 12th class|
Passed 10+2 with physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
|BEd||2016,2017,2018||50% marks in Bachelor degree and master degree in Science|
How to apply for the RIE CEE Notification 2018:-
- First of all, open the official site that is www.ncert.cee.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, you will see the RIE CEE Application Form 2018
- Click on the link.
- If you are a new register then you have to register yourself otherwise, you have to login direct.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- You follow all the steps according to the form.
- Upload your latest photo and signature in the application form.
- Now pay the application fees as per your category via online or offline mode.
- Check all the details again.
- Click on submit button after filling the form.
- After then have to pay the fee by net banking, debit card and credit card etc.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future reference.
- It is necessary for your application form print out.
RIE CEE Admit Card 2018: –
The organization will release the RIE CEE Admit Card 2018 on its official site. You can check your call letter on his site. You will be informed by the board about the release of the call letter on your registered mobile no or mail id. It is an important document. You can download your admit card. Without it, you will not be allowed in the examination center.
RIE CEE Entrance Result 2018: –
All aspirants wait for the exam result because selection procedure depends on RIE CEE exam results. The result will be released on the official site as soon after the one month. After the result declaration, the admission process will be started. The successful aspirants will be able for the admission.