The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical school in India, and the most established to show European medicine in Asia.Applications are invited from indian citizens and the overseas citizens of india for the post of Director, Jawaharal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Punducherry.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification,Selection Procedure and so on for Recruitment In JIPMER 2014, carefully before seeking this job. The Qualifications for the said post are as under:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.3 Name Of The Post-
- 1.4 Tenture Of Service-
- 1.5 Probation –
- 1.6 Pay Scale-
- 1.7 Procedure To Apply-
- 1.8 General Instruction for Application Form-
- 1.9 Important Dates-
Organisation name : JIPMER.
Job Type : Government Sector.
Application Last date : 16-12-2014
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
1. A high postgraduate qualification in medicine or surgery or public health and their branches.
2. Teaching and research experience of not less than 10 years.
3. Twenty-five years standing in the professions.
4. Extensive practical & administrative experience in the field of medical relief, medical research, medical education or public health organisation and adequate experience of running an important scientific educational institution either as its head or head of a department.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Upper age limit not exceeding sixty years. relaxable for government servant or retired government servants or serving or retired persons from autonomous institutions of state or central government or exceptionally qualified candidates.
Name Of The Post-
Post of Director, JIPMER, Puducherry.
Tenture Of Service-
The appointment or director shall be a tenture appointment for five years from the date on which he enters upon his office period or till he/she attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier.
1. Rs. 80,000/- fixed + NPA of 25% of basic Pay (Pay + NPA does not exceed RS. 85,000/-)
2. Residential accommodation will be provided in the institute’s campus on payment of standard rate of licenence fee under F.R. 45 or 10% of pay, whichever is less.
Procedure To Apply-
Eligible candidates can apply for the post quoting the number and date of advertisment in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of other relevant documents. application cover sholud be superscripted as “Application for the post of DIRECTOR, JIPMER and same should be addressed to the office of the Director, JIPMER, Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry- 605006” by registered or speed post.
General Instruction for Application Form-
Proforma for application for the post of Director, JIPMER puducherry may also be downloaded from the official website of Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Walfare, the department of personal and trainning www.persmin.nic.in and JIPMER, Puducherry www.jipmer.edu.in
(1). Government servant in service can be appointed as on deputation/foreign service basis up to a period of five years.
(2). Retired Government servant can be considered.
(3). Employees of institute including director are not governmet servant.
(4). The cutoff date for determining the eligibility as per the prescribed qualification, age, experience etc.
Starting Date of Applications : 16-11-2014
Closing Date of Applications : 16-12-2014